Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company / employee breaks and meals

United States Review updated:

My child works at You guys' wendys location at 441 Market Street in Gordonsville VA & they make their employees work 10-12 hour shifts with barely getting any break AND their not allowed an employee meal or any food. This is a HUGE problem!!! My 19 year old child has to work 10-12 hours daily with no type of food to eat while he's at work & some days doesn't even get a break.

Mo
Aug 28, 2017

Comments

• Be
      Aug 28, 2017

Your 19 year old is NOT A CHILD He is a grown man. If he has a problem HE needs to bring it up, not his mother. I would be mortified if my mother went to my employer like this!

•   Aug 28, 2017

Your "child" is a man, old enough to go to war for our country. Poor baby doesn't get a break. Boo hoo. They aren't feeding him? Aw, poor baby brings lunch that mommy makes. Let him man up and learn that the working world doesn't cater to babies who need a nap, break or free food.. He's a grown up now, face it like a man and don't have mommy complain for you.

•   Aug 28, 2017

LOL! He probably loses his break privileges due to making errors. If mommy is so upset at her son's job, let him find another. Or, go to school. Don't coddle him so he'll grow up.