Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company / drive thru complaint very nasty attitude

1 Ocala, FL, United States

July 16, 2018 @ 10:34 pm I pulled into the drive thru to place an order for my family I started to give my order to the young lady and she just kept interrupting me before I can tell her what I wanted so I politely asked her to let me finish then she'd know exactly what I wanted. I finished telling my order she never responded she left the intercom and came back about 2-3 minutes later and asked was I ready to order which was very rude so I had to repeat it again I was in the drive thru for exactly 8 minutes fo a number 2 and a jr. bacon. Once I got to the window I ask the young lady what was her name and can I speak with a manager because I didn't like the service that I was getting she closed the window left came back with my order and told me hsve a nice day then shut the window. I did get her name that was on the tag on her shirt. Her name was Najee, please I love coming to your restaurant but I'd like to be treated with respect just like I give I'm not trying to start any trouble I just didn't like the service can you guys please have a word with her about being kind and talk to people with respect, I use to work at Wendy's years ago I love that place. Again thank you kindly.

Marcus Cooper