Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company — anonymous complaint
Being at a certain wendys here in the panama city fl area. Good food, great service, good quality standards. A certain turn of difficulities is when an employer felt ceratin he could touch things near an employers body without her consent. As her back was turned and she was attending to her own station. A certain male employer assisted on touching her apron an untieing it. She didnt assit on hourse playing back, or what ever from of action this male employer was trying to assit on showing she declined. He still didnt stop. Secondly it was only her second day at work.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Panama City, FLThe work area is pretty small of couarse when things get into a rush we do have to rush by each other in certain ways that can be really uncomfortable. Besides that matter of privacy, she pacificaly told him she is new and she did not want to be touched liked that.
Neither did she want to play around with him in that manner he feels that he can openly touch things on her body because of work place condictions. She shouldn't feel that if she is going to work there she should just be ok with him touching her out of orderly and to be forced to get used to something she is uncomfortable with because she needs the employment.
More Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food/ service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - apple pecan salad @ wendy's trinidad (store #11422)
- Wendys - bad sandwich 
- Wendy's - service