Wendy's - Frosty'schanged the formula??

I have been a Frosty fan of Wendy's for years and now I find that the Frosty is no longer of quality that I have enjoyed in that time. It simply does not taste anymore like the Frosty that I was accustomed to. I'm very disappointed and I will no longer patronize Wendy's, which was the only fast-food restaurant I ever went to.

Comments

Jun 12, 2017

I agree! I did change from what it used to be. I can no longer eat it, it makes me sick!

• Ai
      Nov 08, 2017

Same. Haven't had it in a while. Now it's gross. Lame.

Jan 05, 2018
    Best Best Advice

Had a chocolate frosty from Wendy's tonight and couldn't finish it. The new formula tastes fake. I even had a tough time trying to get it to melt down the sink. Bring back the old formula Wendys.

May 25, 2018

Add me to the list of people that noticed the change in the frostys' flavor. I will not buy another one.

Jun 11, 2018

As my husband and I sit at our local Wendy's eating Frosty we were commenting that these are not the frosty of our memories.
    Probably won't be eating until we hear that they are back to the original formula

• Al
      Aug 05, 2018

I am also disappointed in the frosty I had today! Less real chocolate flavor, more artificial 'creamy' taste.

• Ms
      Aug 06, 2018

So disappointing. I thought this was just me. It's the only chocolate shake I liked and the only thing I'd go to Wendy's for. I'm a pastry chef and pretty picky about anything sweet. This was only fast food dessert I liked. I really liked the old recipe; was a real guilty pleasure. The new recipe is awful. Wendy's, you screwed with a good thing. Terrible. You just lost a customer. And, I'm spreading the word. What a bummer.

Nov 20, 2018

I agree!I have been a Frost Fan from the beginning. I sent back the Frosty the other day because I thought something was wrong with the machine or something. So I got vanilla. I thought it was a little better until I let it sit a few minutes. It was so foamy! Oh no i couldn't finish it!

• Ro
      Jun 13, 2019

Tonight I ordered a chocolate frosty. It tasted weird, has a somewhat sour taste. I called & brought it back to get a different. It doesn't taste like it use to. Haven't had a chocolate frosty in awhile. Was very disappointed that it didn't taste like it use to. I was beginning to think it was me until I googled about it & found this complaint board! I eent to Wendy's instead of a different restaurant because I had a taste for a chocolate frosty. Had I known that the chocolate frosty isn't the same, I would've gone to the other restaurant. 😩

• Su
      Jun 29, 2019

Went to purchase a frosty for me and the wife as a treat. Tastes like soured milk. No reason to ever try again, terrible!

• Pu
      Sep 28, 2019

It isn't just the taste, but the texture. They used to taste like real creamy ice cream. Now it is like they
    filled them full of air, like eating mouse instead of pudding difference.