Wendy's / food quality
Wow. I remember Wendy's was the best fast food money could buy in the 1980's & 1990's. The burgers were juicy and delicious and the fries were to die for...plump soft potatoes steaming hot and delicious. When Chick-fil-et came about, I must admit that I rarely went to Wendy's. Well, I took my grandsons to Wendy's yesterday and one of them got the baconator, small frosty & small fry...almost 9 dollars just for that, for God's sake. Anyway, I tasted the fries and they were awful. Hard, not much potato, grease smell was nasty. The baconator meat was dry. Really?? The frosty was good.
You're company has really gone downhill to me, because I was there when it was the BEST fast food around. No longer.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food/ service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - apple pecan salad @ wendy's trinidad (store #11422)
- Wendys - bad sandwich 
- Wendy's - service