Wendy's Canada / service and food

1 Oshawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I try very hard to avoid take out food.. I am not use to it so going to Wendy's I know the salads are fresh and good.. we went to a Wendy's in Whitby, Ontario on Thickson Rd.S. they were terrible.. first off it was late and they had no lights on the menu board.. had hard time reading.. then when we went to order.. no salads, no potato, no chicken nuggets.. so we do finally order, we were ordering for 5 people so it took a bit of time getting it right.. as if the girl didn't want to be there, and we could imagine her eyes rolling... get up to drive thru window, we paid by debit and waited again.. seeing where the window is right where they are making the orders.. we seen them three times throw out poutines, so when we got order.. it was not good.. food like hamburgers were cold to the touch, a chicken wrap was not nicely wrapped, it was half out of the paper... we got so angry that my daughter who was driving.. was so livid said to see what was wrong and that she was disgusted with it.. please refund us .. they did that but we have none of the needed store number.. It won't matter to me cause I shall never darken their doors again but it should be shut down.. we drove to next Wendy's and it was clean, bright and service was the best ever.. Well maintained ...#[protected], Oshawa on King St W. fantastic and there I will return.. they were friendly and were quick and excellent .. so not all Wendy's are bad.. even though it was April 1st it was no joke.. the prior store was in Whitby, Thickson Rd.S. I do not have a receipt but I will complain never the less.. it was closer to my home but the extra drive was worth it.. different as night to day..
Anne Antanaitis
[protected]
762 Beaupre Ave
Oshawa, ON L1J 1E3

An
Apr 2, 2017

Comments

• St
      11th of Dec, 2018

Went into the Wendys at Third line just off the highway in Oakville. The female cashier looked very unhappy and didnt say a word when I ordered a spicy chicken combo. When i sat down and opened the wrapper it was a hamburger, So I took it back and asked for my order. She still didnt say a word just scowled at me then picked the burger up when I repeated myself a few times and walked over to the manager, They then started arguing ! I could not believe my eyes. I piped in from the other side of the counter that I didnt eat meat much but loved their spicy chicken, the manager (I assume) looked at me with the same scowl as the cashier and told someone out of sight to make a spicy chicken, When I opened it up it was a cold horrible looking piece of chicken. I got up threw it into the trash and left the store. I will never go back to any Wendys again because this is the 5th time from different wendys that I have noticed a big difference in both service and quality of product. Too bad seeing a once great fast food empire falling so far, very sad indeed.