Wen Haricare / Rip Off

1 25892 Towne Centre DriveFoothill Ranch, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-964-1892

When I ordered this item online I specifically selected the option not to be part of the club and not to receive the special discount.

Yet today I receive another package and I was billed another $37 on my credit card.

I called and they will only refund the product and I need to still pay the $8.00 for shipping!!!

This is a scam plus the product doesn't work anyways.

Comments

• Su
      18th of Feb, 2009

Ok. On the Wen Hair Care site, there is NOT an option to not be a member. It tells you very plainly before you ever put your credit card information in that it is a continuity program. Not to mention, on the invoice of your initial shipment it tells you when your next package is scheduled to ship and that you can call to cancel. So you have about a 3 week window to call them to cancel the next packages. This is just a case of read before you buy and read your receipts/invoices/statements.

• Te
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I ordered the product and am not happy. My hair feels oily and is very limp., my curls do not seem to have a 'spring' in them any more. So I contacted the number on my invoice, which does give you the next shipment date (which was less than 30 days from the date I got my initial shipment) and I was offered a free 30 day supply of the product made with cucumber. I was advised that the ingredients in that product may work better for my hair type, although I thought that the Sweet Almond Mint was 'for every hair type.' Although I appreciated the gesture and them wanting to assist, I declined. I will not request a refund, but may give the product to a friend. I believe it may work for some, and I also believe that if I was placed into the correct conditioner, it may have worked for me as well. My hair did feel incredibly soft in the shower, and I had no tangles, but after my hair dried it was lifeless...

• Nl
      7th of Aug, 2012

Same for me. I keep getting "replinishments" which I did not select when I first ordered. They are not responding to my emails. I did not like the product and gave it away.

• Ab
      13th of Nov, 2012

hi
    i want buy the shampoo and allot of stuff can you ordered to me plzz
    this my number call me and let us talk about it
    sabah