Wen Hair Care / Guthie Rinker / cancelled but still ships, charged my debit card

I cancelled in 2009 my membership, I received shipment yesterday and my debit card was charged $43.++. I waited in queue for a long time, tried to go online but no page comes out, takes forever.

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2012

I ordered the starter Kit in September and received the box with items missing and charged more then was quoted on the website. Never have received the 90 day auto shipment of product but charged for it 3 months after initial order. One of the 4 representatives that have said they will straightened out the problem (they will not let you talk to a supervisor) gave me a Fedex tracking number that Fedex confirmed has never been picked up for delivery. Fedex confirmed no product has been shipped but WenHairCare seems to be certain that I will receive product by the end of the week. I Requested cancellation of my account and a refund for product billed but never shipped or received. I like the product but will not buy from WenHairCare.com. Who is Guthy-Render ????