welwatchmd.com / charged my bank account when i never ordered anything from them or ever even heard of them

1 Bonney Lake, WA, United States Review updated:

my wife ordered a free trial of some sort of dietary suppliment then our account was not only charged for the free trial there were also
charges from welwatchmd.com . we've never heard of then or ordered anything from them its a total rip off and they should be
prosicuted for theft and fraud.

Zm

Comments

• Pa
      29th of Nov, 2008

charged me 59.00 and i never bought anything

• Ly
      24th of Feb, 2009
    welwatchmd.com - Fradulent Charges
    WelWatchMD.com
    Kansas

WelWatchMD deducted $59.00 from my brother's bank account after he died. I contacted customer service on two occasions seeking a refund. On both occasions I was told that I would be sent a form, via email, to submit a refund request. I received no email from them after either call.

16th of May, 2009
    welwatchmd.com - Illegal charges from my mastercard
    Welwatchmd.com
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

I have never orded or subscribed to this company and have no idea where or how they got my credit card details, but they are taking monthly subscription payments of $29.99 for the pas three months, it is taking me this long to have the payments stopped!!!
    Does anybody even know who this company is??

• La
      21st of May, 2009

After I terminated my service with this company, they continue to charge my credit card.

• Wi
      21st of May, 2009

Unfortunately the same thing happened to me, Rule number 1, if you want to get back your money stop asking Grant help for it back, the consumer is protected and you must exersize your rights by following these instructions. It worked for me and should work for you.
    Write down any contact that you have made with Grant Help in regards to a refund, don't waste your time duplicating your cancelation on thier site, but please try it only for the purpose of record keeping to show that you have tried to get your refund but I asure you it will not work nor will you get an automated response by e mail as indicated. The purpose of this scheme is to establish a vendor repoire with you that can be disputed by Grant help. Time is the only thing you have on your side use it wisely. Contact your card provider and dispute the charges make sure if they give you a fax # to submit claim to that you request a mailing adress in conjuntion just in case you can't find a fax machine. Your card provider should provide you with individual claim numbers for each occurence be sure to jot these down, now try the following format in your response to creditor, It worked for me and I'm sure it will work for you.

Attn: J. P. Morgan / EFS Claims Unit
    Fax #(813) 432-####
    *Account # 96############

The following information is being provided in regards to fraudulent claims on the account *noted prior

Called customer service of Grant Help on 3/22/09 at 1(888)662-8762 in regards to charge of $74.95
    Transaction dated 2/23 09, I was apologized to and informed that I would receive a refund in 5-7 business days and also informed to go to website Granthelporder.com and cancel a subscription that I was not aware of or nor did I ever authorize on my account. After approximately 8 days 3/23/2009 I again called to inquire about my refund status.
    I was given refund reference numbers by Grant Help and promised that they would close this unsolicited account and send refund. Their reference numbers are as follows #2324147725 and 23612722678, note that the cycling of account statements will verify time frame (and I hope will not be used to predetermine or establish vendor recurrence or interaction) and validate statement
    Called Grant help again on 4/15/2009 and informed of computer error and delay in processing refund .
    After calling Grant help again on 5/14/2009 I was informed by a friendly sales associate to contact my card company for they had no intention of refunding my money.

I ____________________________________________________________________ account holder confirm that the following charges have not been authorized by myself nor made on my accord or by anyone in my household.

And charges are requested to be handled as such fraudulent. I request a charge-back be initiated in regards to these account charges, the following dates and info are being provided to expedite such action .

2/23/2009 -$74.95 Grant help order claims #09#########
    3/23/2009 -$74.95 Grant help order claims #09#########
    3/26/2009 -$29.95 Grant newspn866 claims #09########
    4/23/2009 -$29.95 Grant news claims #09#########

If any additional information is need please feel free to contact me at 1(607)###-####

Thank you in advance for your time in this matter,

Your name

Be sure to sign your document it certifies the legality of your statements
    Good luck!

By the way please check your statements close for charges from Myfitness and Vital Google Media for these companies work in conjuntion with grant help and cancel that card and ask for a replacement one.

21st of Jun, 2009

I ordered ONE product from welwatchMD and have been charged again and again by this fraudulent company. How do I stop all these charges?

• Po
      21st of Jun, 2009

June 2009 - I purchased the celebrity wightening teeth whightener and noticed on my credit card account the same above mention fees from welwatchMD. These are considered fraudulent charges. My credit card company was more then helpful, cancelling my charge card, re-issuing a new card and following up with these fraudulent charges. According to the credit card company I do not have to pay the welwatchMD charges. My advise to anyone who is getting these charges is to IMMEDIATELY call your credit card company, cancel you card and report the welwatchmd charges as FRAUDULENT. Boy have I ever learnt a lesson about internet buying.

28th of Jul, 2009

Please call me at 1-866-956-2710 so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn’t work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.