welwatch.md / billed my debit card without my authorization when I ordered something else online from another company

Phone: 1800 891-6383

I ordered a tooth whitening product from a different company and welwatch.md took money out of my debit card without my authorization. When I did finally speak to someone representing this company I was told I should put my eyeglasses on and read the 'fine print' because they do state something there... Also, I was told I could not get my money refunded but when I stated I was going to report them to the BBB she then said I would receive a refund form mailed to my email address. (I am waiting for that email) This is an unscrupulous company out to rob innocent people of their hard earned money. BEWARE!!! I was promised that this so-called acct. would be cancelled now!!! Imagine, something being cancelled that I never ordered in the first place!!!

Comments

30th of Jul, 2009

Please call me at 1-866-956-2710 so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn’t work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.