WelwatchMD / WelwatchMD and Barton Publishing

Beware of ordering from Barton Publishing! I ordered the UTI 12 hour remedy (which did NOT work - I am now on antibiotics) and now have a charge pending on my account from WelwatchMD which I've never heard of nor have I ordered anything from them. From research it seems that others received fraudulent charges from WelwatchMD after ordering from Barton Publishing. I also have been trying to contact Barton Publishing to get a refund as per their 100% money back guarantee. So far I've had no response to my e-mails and calling their support center gets a recording telling you to send an e-mail. I've spoken with my bank who said they can't dispute a charge that is pending until it actually goes through the account, but they will block them if they actually charge me. Right now it's only $1.83 or something, but from what I've read about others experiences, once they get one through then they continue to make charges of $59+. I sent an e-mail to support@wellnesswatchersmd.com as suggested by one victim, and stated that if I expect a response within 24 hours or I will pursue this further with other avenues. I told Barton the same thing about getting my refund and stopping these WelwatchersMD charges noting that they are linked to this fraud. I should have known it was a scam.

Dh

Comments

• Od
      7th of Nov, 2008
    WelwatchMD - charged for mds that was not ordered
    welwatchMd
    donot know the city
    Phone: 800-5916383
    wwwwelwatch.org

I received my creditcard statement and it was a charge on it for
    something I don't know what for the amount of $29.95 .This was not authorized didn't even about it.This maybe part of the Barton Publishing co of which I did make an order but that was $19.95

• Do
      9th of Nov, 2008
    WelwatchMD - cc charge
    New York

was charged $59.00 and i have no idea what for.
    I have never heard of welwatchmd let alone ordered anything from them.

• Fa
      12th of Nov, 2008
    WelwatchMD - welwatchmd

L bought a report(like a brochure all about IBS for my wife because she suffers from it) and now I'm forking out $19.95 for welwatchmd and I dont want it, I would like my money back they debited $32.86 out of my account thats australian dollars U.S its only $19.95 + conversion fee of 0.82 cents please remidy this situation.

• Ro
      17th of Nov, 2008

I was charged by WELWATCHMD80059800 $ 29.95 and do not know what this charge is for - They need to put a phone number to be able to reach these people so that we may find out what are we being charged for and that we may cancel this charge.

• So
      19th of Nov, 2008

I also have a $59.95 charge on my credit card and I have NO IDEA what it is for. It is currently under 'investigation' ...

• Ry
      1st of Dec, 2008

These fraudulent people charged me USD 29.99 for something i did not order. I would like my money back please

• Dh
      10th of Dec, 2008

Update: Apparently it was from a free trial add-on when I ordered the UTI system from Barton Publishing. I called them at 1-800-591-6383 and the man was very nice, canceled the trial and gave me a cancellation number. Still no response from Barton about my refund.

• Ar
      13th of Dec, 2008

Welwatchmd charged me $59.00 for I don't know what. I keep records of everything I order on line and I don't order anything from anyone that doesn't have contact information.
    Who are these people and where are they. I'm reporting fraud to my bank Monday.
    Where else can we file a complaint?

• Ro
      19th of Jan, 2009
    WelwatchMD - The charged on my card with out my knowing
    WelwatchMD
    5050 E. 5th St., #A6
    Tucson
    Arizona
    Phone: 520-514-5244

WelwatchMD, which I never did any type of business with has charged my account $29.95 on 1/20/09 and $1.85 on 1/6/09. The mosre recent charge has caused an overdraft fee on my account of $35.00. I live on disability. My account balance is now -$251.42! I do not know anyone who has the money to help me. This is a disaster for me. Please do SOMETHING about these people! PLEASE!!!

icari75@aol.com

• Cd
      7th of Feb, 2009
    WelwatchMD - Unsolicited Charges to Charge Card
    welwatchmd.com

Received a call from my credit card company questioning recent charges and discovered that I had been charged $29.95 by this company which I had never heard of before. When I put the name in my webbrowser I realized that many other people had similar experiences. My credit card carrier removed the charges and cancelled my credit card.

• Dg
      17th of Feb, 2009
    WelwatchMD - Charged my bank card
    Welwatchmd
    Phone: 1 800 295 8472

These people are a rip off. I never purchased anything from them.But they charged my bank card twice once on Feb 8 2009 for $ 1.83 and again on Feb 15 2009 for $ 29.95 I have had the card canceled now. May not get my $$ back .But you can bet they can't use that card # any more. William Greer

26th of Feb, 2009
    WelwatchMD - Unauthorised charge
    Nigeria

Today i received a notification of a charge of $29.95 by WelwatchMD866-327-6982 Suite 501 St James.
    I do not know these people or company and have never done anything with them.

Everyone seems to be making the same complaints and it appears no one is doing anything about it.
    Can something be done? This is the last thing we need, not at a time like this.

• Sh
      27th of Feb, 2009
    WelwatchMD - fraud
    welwatchmd
    Ontario
    Canada

I have never heard of welwatchmd never mind giving them my credit card number. But they are fraudulanty putting charges to my credit card. What can I do/
    HELP!

• Hu
      10th of Mar, 2009

IMMEDIATELY call your bank if is is a debit or credit card company if it is a charge card. Have them issue you a new debit card or charge card to stop them from taking money fromyour account. Your bank will usually refund 60 days of fraudulent charges. You will have to initiate a charge back complaint if it i a charge card.
    It happened to me and I am torked off. But, at least they can't get anymore money.

• Mr
      23rd of Mar, 2009
    WelwatchMD - money debited from my account without permission
    private
    Pembrokeshire
    United Kingdom
    glynn368@btinternet.com

I ordered a report from Barton Publishing at the end of February '09. The cost was correctly deducted from my account; but on 2nd March'09 £1.32 was taken out of my account and on 17th March'09 £22.08 was also deducted by WELWATCHMD.

Who are these people? I have never ordered anything from them.

I was astounded to see so many complaints about this ?company.

• Ge
      26th of Mar, 2009

I was also charge by welwatchmd $19.95 for nothing after i order a few publication from Barton Publishing, my bank says it is electronically generated monthly and they cannot stop it. I have been charged for 5 months already.
    Can someone help me by giving a clue how to unsubscribe this fraud charge.

gerry.mba@gmail.com

• Fr
      9th of Apr, 2009
    WelwatchMD - charge to my account
    mrs lines
    England, Essex
    United Kingdom
    franceslines19@aol.com

my credit card was charged twice by welwatchmd A total of £ 22.14
    I did not order or receive anything from this company i dont even know who or what they are !

• Ka
      28th of Apr, 2009

Here is the phone number for wellness watch - (888) 461-4889.
    They told me I signed up for a monthly service when I bought a teeth whitening product, and that their terms were clearly spelled out when I ordered the product. I have no recollection of selecting anything of this sort, and this certainly does appear to be a scam.

The company says they will discontinue the service, but I am opting for a new debit card anyway.

29th of Apr, 2009

I too discovered this charge to a card I only use at the ATM machine; I purchased nothing. AND there was a .60 cent charge for 'foreign transaction fee'. It showed up as an entry on my bank statement.

• We
      12th of May, 2009

i ordered a product over the phone that i saw on tv. i knew from previous transactions that companies try to get you to sign up for other services. so with me being on guard, i made sure i answered no to all of them and i was sure i was only purchasing the product i was calling about. months later i started getting charges on my checking account for services that i never herd of. With my tight budget i started to get overdraft charges from my bank. i think these guys are crooks, and should be stopped. would i have a case against them, or are they untouchable? i have also read many of the same complaints on the Internet about the companies i am talking about. wellwatchmd and privacymatters were the two that stole money from me.