Welwatch & Barton Publishing / Unauthorized charge

AZ, United States Review updated:
My husband purchased an interest health report from Barton Publishing. The charge was made appropriately for the report. A few weeks later WelWatch billed our credit card for $29.95 and we did not purchase anything from them. The only reason I found there was a link was I did a search on WelWatch and found this complaint. I have asked my credit card company to take it off my bill.
Ca

Comments

An
  13th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had a similar experience. i ordered a health document from Barton Publishing, was charged accodingly and have since had 2 charges appear on my credit card from WelWatch for things I never purchased. I have asked my bank to block the credit card while the charges are being investigated. Clearly something dubious going on with this company.
Ro
  17th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
2 charges in a month 29.36 appear on my credit card from welwatch which i never purchased ..
Po
  21st of Jun, 2009
June 2009 - I purchased the celebrity wightening teeth whightener and noticed on my credit card account the same above mention fees from welwatchMD. These are considered frqaudulent charges. My credit card copmpany was more then helpful, cancelling my charge card, re-issuing a new card and following up with these fraudulent charges. According to the credit card company I do not have to pay the welwatchMD charges. My advise to anyone who is getting these charges is to IMMEDIATELY call your credit card company, cancel you card and report the welwatchmd charges as FRAUDULENT. Boy have I ever learnt a lesson about internet buying.
Ch
  28th of Jul, 2009
Please call me at 1-866-956-2710 so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn’t work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.

Barton Publishing Logo Barton Publishing