WeLoveShihTzus.com / Awful company

I bought two puppies from Tonya Ramirez, Principal Owner of WeLoveShihTzus.com. I purchased a ‘teeny tiny' red Liver female Shih tzu with breeding rights. The purchase price was $1500.00. I also purchased what I believed would be a ‘teeny tiny' Solid Blue Male Shih Tzu. The purchase price was $1800.00. The Total for both dogs was $3, 300.00. I paid an additional $200.00 dollars for shipping.

She answered the phone every time I called her when I was in the process of buying the puppies from her but after I received them she has ignored my calls and emails. I suspect she fully knows that she has ripped med off. I have since discovered that she has done the same to several other people I know. I only wish I had known prior.

When I receive the puppies I notice that the Male puppy was far too big and his color was not a solid true blue like she had told me. He is a blue cream and his size he double the size that I expected. She had told me per our phone conversation that he would be 2 Lbs. when I received him however the very next day when I received the puppy he was 4.5 lbs. The reason that I had paid that amount of money for this male puppy it was because of the tiny size and true color. Clearly this puppy has been misrepresented.

The female size is tiny like Tonya had promised but she was not a red liver like Tonya had told me per our phone conversation. The puppy is a cream liver not a red liver. This greatly frustrated me. Also I took the puppies to a vet and got news that devastated me. After being by my vet two days later we discovered that the female, which I bought for breeding purposed, has a Swelling Mass- Right Ventral Lumbar Swelling Mass- Left Ventral Lumbar with some swelling noted in right cranial pubic ligament. In layman's terms she has a Hernia. Her type of Hernia can be corrected however it has long-term damages that cannot be reversed, mainly breeding. The surgery to correct this problem will be $800. This puppy may not ever be used for breeding purposes. This purchase was now a total waste!!!

I have tried to contact Tonya but she has refused to call me back. Tonya and I had a contract that she has clearly violated. I have been ripped off and I fear that MANY, MANY others have been and will continue to be ripped off. I have filed reports with the BBB and state attorney general of South Carolina. I will also be pursuing legal actions in hopes to help others be saved from this con-woman!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WOMAN!!!

Na

Comments

• Ka
      7th of Jul, 2010

I have been a breeder for many years about 35 to be exact, many dogs change color from their puppy coat to their adult coat and what I call one color you may call something else, Also unless you are the same size as all of your brothers and sisters you can understand that all puppies will not be the same size or color even if you have bred the same parents before. i personally work very hard to raise the nicest healthiest puppies I can. I tell my buyers everything that I can in order to make the transistion from my home to the puppys new home as easy on the puppy as I can. I now have a contract with the things written down that I tell the owner in person. I find that in many cases the new buyer hears what they want to hear and many times it has nothing to do with what I actually said, even with it written down. I have bought 4 puppies from Tonya and have found her to be very honest and her puppies to be very nice, she has always given me their adult weight in a range not a specific weight since she does not to my knowledge own a chrystal ball. She has never failed to return my calls or my emails I hope to do more business with her in the future

• Me
      4th of Dec, 2010

This is Bullshih.!!! The woman is a Real Live Con Artist!!! Please see the puppy when it is born at Her Place and throughout its development. Have her send pictures of the dog weekly too! If she fails to do so; do not buy the puppy!!! She is very nice at first. makes promises and then breaks them and ignores you! I will be having my pups DNA tested from this women very soon and I am warning you all out there to not buy and waste your money with her! This is her career. She is a Business women with a cruel heart - whom only thinks of the dollar amounts. ( How can I make a nickel) mentality. You will be disappointed and very heart broken. She counts on her buyers becoming attached to the puppy. Go Elsewhere and YOU are Welcome.