Wellspring Transport / THIEF

5494 Wilson RoadFruitport, MI, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 616-834-8912
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!...He(Joseph) is the owner of Well Spring Transport, Inc.

(D.O.T.#928379, M.C.#400442-Nunica, MI).

Well Spring Transport, Inc A.K.A. Wellspring Transport) JOSEPH a.k.a. Irving)IS A LIAR, AND A THIEF!!!
Fruitport Michigan
Phone: [protected]
Fax: [protected]

My name is William. I am the driver who orginally reported on this website about Ervin Joseph LaMie Jr..YES, Joseph IS A THIEF AND A LIAR! In my first report, I didn't mention that Joseph left me STRANDED in Kansas City, MO., after I demanded my paycheck. You see, Joseph learned of the hotel I was staying at (after I delivered a load for him in Harrisonville, MO.) Joseph called the police (in Missouri) and had them take the red Freightliner from me. Joseph left me in Missouri without money or a ride home. I stayed in the Kansas City area for nearly 3 weeks, before I could get the money I needed to return home. ***HOWEVER, I HAVE RETURNED TO MICHIGAN!***I am currently living in within 10 miles of Joseph's residence***And, I would be HAPPY to assist ANYONE who is interested in bringing CRIMINAL and/or civil charges against Ervin Joseph LaMie Jr..Yes, I saw VERY QUESTIONABLE ACTIVITIES INSIDE Joseph's residence. And, honestly, suspect that Joseph is either abusing (or allowing abuse) his daughter.***THANK YOU FOR POSTING YOUR STORY***I SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF Ervin Joseph LaMie Jr., BUT I WILL SURVIVE! I apologize, but I haven't checked recently to see if anyone responded to my [redacted]. I'm glad you have. Initially (at the time of my original [redacted] ) I telephoned authorities in both Tennessee and Michigan, and reported Joseph's trip ( and what Joseph had personally told me) to his niece's house in Tennessee. (JOSEPH ACTUALLY CALLED ME DURING THE PERIOD IN WHICH MISSOURI AUTHORITIES HAD HIM DETAINED.) ALTHOUGH, my cell phone number (at that time) has since been disconnected, so I'm not sure if any authorities have tried to contact me in return. BUT, I will be contacting authorites TODAY in both Michigan and Tennessee; first using the references listed in 'Jonesy's' report to this website. Ervin Joseph LaMie Jr. NEEDS TO ARRESTED! IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO PURSUE CHARGES, I CAN BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joseph's company is RAPIDLY falling into BACKRUPTCY, due to high fuel prices, lack of proper management, AND Joseph's personal resort to STEALING by fraudulently withholding driver's paychecks.JOSEPH REFUSES TO PAY HIS BILLS!!!THIS COMPANY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BROKE OWNER-OPERATOR!!!...

Joseph LIES by claiming to own 4 commercial vehicles!...Actually, he only owns 2!...One is a 10-year-old red Freightliner Classic, and the other is an (even older) silver, 'flattop' International.BOTH TRUCKS ARE OLD, PIECES OF 'JUNK' WHICH ARE IN DECREPID CONDITION!!!...

***THE FREIGHTLINER:DOES NOT HAVE A FUNCTIONING AIR-CONDITIONER, AND REEKS OF STALE URINE!!!***

NEITHER DOOR TO THE VEHICLE HAS A DOOR PANEL ATTACHED.PASSENGER-SIDE DOOR DOES NOT OPEN, BUT THE DRIVER-SIDE DOOR CANNOT BE LOCKED DUE TO A BROKEN LOCKING MECHANISM!

***ENGINE HAS MULTIPLE EXHAUST-FUME LEAKS CRUDELY ATTEMPTED TO BE COVERED BY 'J.B. WELD'.***INTERIOR FLOOR HAS A LARGE, GAPING HOLE WHERE THE GEAR SHIFT COVER SHOULD BE, AND ALLOWS VERY HOT EXHAUST 'BLOW-BY' GASES TO ENTER DIRECTLY INTO THE CAB WHILE BEING OPERATED.

***STEERING COLUMN HAS BEEN WELDED TOGETHER FOLLOWING A WRECK***MATTRESS(IN THE SLEEPER COMPARTMENT) IS INFESTED WITH 'BED BUGS';DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE VEHICLE HAS RARELY BEEN CLEANED***LIGHTING SYSTEM HAS ELECTRICAL SHORTS, AND ONLY HALF OF THE VEHICLES OPERATING GUAGES ACTUALLY WORK...

The silver International is in EVEN WORSE CONDITION!!! JOSEPH IS NOTHING MORE THAN A LEECH; BEGGING FOR TRUCKING 'CONTACTS', IN ORDER TO SUPPLY HIS DYING BUSINESS WITH FRESH VICTIMS THAT CAN BE DEFRAUDED OUT OF MONEY!...

Joseph makes big promises to new drivers, but fails to deliver!...

JOSEPH WORKS OUT OF HIS HOME ADDRESS OF 5494 WILSON RD. FRUITPORT, MI. 49415!AT THIS LOCATION, ***

HE HAS A HIDDEN DOOR IN HIS LIVING ROOM!!!***

THIS HIDDEN DOOR IS DISGUISED AS A BOOKSHELF(TO THE RIGHT OF THE FIREPLACE) IN HIS LIVING ROOM, AND LEADS DOWNSTAIRS TO A SECRET ROOM!!!...

I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN THIS SECRET DOOR, AND I BELIEVE THIS IS WHERE JOSEPH KEEPS ALL THE CASH HE DEFRAUDS FROM OTHER EX-ASSOCIATES, SINCE HE IS VERY PROTECTIVE AGAINST ALLOWING ANYONE(OTHER THAN HIMSELF) INSIDE!!!***

JOSEPH PARKS HIS COMMERCIAL VEHICLES(UNLOCKED) ON A POORLY-KEPT 'FARM' LOCATED AT 11401 TAFT ST.(FRUITPORT, MI.); WHERE THEY CONTINUE TO 'ROT' FROM SITTING IDLE UNTIL HE IS ABLE TO CON ANOTHER DRIVER INTO WORKING FOR HIM!******

DO NOT WORK FOR WELL SPRING TRANSPORT!!!******

JOSEPH WAS RECENTLY ACCUSED OF THEFT BY HIS ESTRANGED-NIECE IN DYERSBURG, TN. AFTER SHE REPORTED THAT HE STOLE HER FURNITURE(USING ON OF HIS TRUCKS) WHILE SHE WAS AWAY AT WORK!!****

DO NOT WORK FOR WELL SPRING TRANSPORT!!!****

JOSEPH OWES ME $549.00, AFTER REFUSING TO PAY ME!...I IMMEDIATELY QUIT DRIVING FOR THIS LEECH!...JOSEPH IS A LIAR, AND A THIEF!!!

Billy
Lakeland, Tennessee
U.S.A.
Jo

Comments

Ck
  4th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Can one of you that know more about Joesph please e-mail me at ck198821@yahoo.com. I'd really like to know more about him. Someone I know is currently working for him and he's one of the meanest men I've ever met.
Jo
  3rd of May, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This isn't the first truck driver that this man has taken advantage of and it won't be the last. He abuses all of his drivers and people that work on his trucks for little or no money. Two of his drivers tried to take him to court and they tried to have him served under Joseph the name he goes by now because he has screwed so many people over and he refused to accept the papers so the judge threw it out. Erin just takes advatage of anyone that he comers in contact with.
One of the men working on his trucks asked for his money and said he was going to leave and Ervin aka Joseph kept all of the mans tools and told him to take him to court if he wanted them back. Ervin represents himself in court so the man would have run out of money before he would have gotten his tools back. Ervin keeps people in court until they can't afford it. He stalls to keep people in court and makes them pay all of the court costs. He has kept an elderly couple in court for over 2 years now and he won't leave them alone. Ervin took a pair of tire chains to a process server when he tried to serve papers on him.
Ervin has leased trucks & trailers from people and then he never pays them and then hides them from the people so they have to take him to court and then he lies & tells the judge that he NEVER did this and he does NOT have their trucks or trailers and yet the police say it's NOT stealing because he leased them. Ervin gets away with everything and yet the law lets him go.
This man NEEDS to go to PRISON for the rest of his life. I wish other people would turn him into the police & the Prosecuting Attorney in Muskegon County & Ottawa County. Ervin has been filing false police reports on people and he isn't being Prosecuted for that either
Not only does Ervin hurt people but he hurts animals too. Ervins daughter wanted a horse so bad he used someone elses money to buy one for her and then he puts the horse in a 10' x 10' enclosures, was turned in the the ASPCA so he moves it to another location and doesn't feed it regularly and gets turned in again and then moves it to someone elses property without their permission so these people have to take him to court and get a judges order to get it off of their property and the poor horses hooves are cracked real bad he is skinny and eating the bark off of the trees until the horse is finally picked up by the ASPCA. He needs to be charged with animal cruelty. Then Ervin has the nerve to call the police and blame someone else for the horses condition. What a jerk, he sure is a piece of work.

ck198821 You need to tell your driver friend to run as fast away from this man as he can. Ervin does NOT own that trucking business and he has stollen all of those trucks & trailers from an elderly man and the police are after him for it. Ervin has hidden them from the old man and he is going to be arrested pretty soon for this and if your friend doesn't want to go down with him for driving the trucks, they will be stopped at truck stops and the drivers may be arrested for driving these stolen trucks. So the drivers need to get away from him right now before they go down with him.
I don't know if you know this but Ervin is a FEDERAL FELON and he tells everyone that it was expunged but if you get with Grand Rapids Federal Court House you can get a copy of his Federal Felony. He is a very dangerous man. So you need to stay away from him. His house was foreclosed on and he has been squatting in it for over 2 years and refuses to leave it so this tells you what kind of a man he is.
Please have your friend go to the police and let them know what he knows about this FEDERAL FELON so that this will help them arrest him and get him out of everyones lives before he hurts anyone else.
Ervin hit his own brother with a car and he had to have a lot of hardware put into his back and this guy thinks it's funny and lies to the police to get out of being arrested for HIT & RUN!!! The system stinks for letting this man gets away with hurting so many people.
If everyone who has been hurt or taken by this guy would just go to the police and let them know what he has done they would have more than enough to go to the Prosecuting Attorney and have him put away for the rest of his life.
There's a lot more but there isn't enough time to tell you everything that this ******* has done. But it's time for him to go down!!!
Thanks Jonesy
Ca
  6th of Nov, 2010
Hello everyone...

I too was working for this A**hole, I did the dispatching from my home, invoicing, and I know about his "NOT PAYING THE DRIVERS" Schame...He currently owes me $2, 500.00 by Judgement. This creep is the biggest hypocrete I have ever met.

He also talked my son and husband into helping him on that new house he was building. I started working for him in October 2002 until Feb. 2003. He came to my home to pick up all his crap, and gave me a check for $1600.00 back pay. IT BOUNCED!!! So I took hime to court and I got a judgement of $2500.00 Now I have to hire an attorney to get my money from this jerk. So if anyone want or needs to know anything? I still have files that I did not give him, I just knew I was getting screwed and didn't even get a kiss. LOL