Wellsfargo.com / I would caution anybody to be aware of this bank

United States Review updated:

I signed up with Wells Fargo and noticed I was getting allot of Charges and I knew I had been balancing my account correclty. I then started taking images of my statements online and matching them to the older dated ones (2 week difference) after getting more charges. I found that Wells Fargo was moving charges from an earlier date to a later date and this was happening very frequently. When I called them on it over the phone they said that is was in the fine print and that when I signed up with them I agreed to it. Fine print is a killer. Make sure you read this banks fine print. They are now in federal court after being found guilty with a mutli-billion dollar fine from a federal judge. Of course they are fighting it and claiming the customers wanted it that way. I would caution anybody to be aware of this bank. I did get part of the $700.00 plus dollars back but only a fraction. They kept the rest. I suggest going to a credit union if your are going to bank. My two cents...

Gi

Comments

• In
      Jul 25, 2011

Wow, who would think to read the contractual terms and obligations on a financial account that they opened? You sir, with this new advice to read the fine print will revolutionize how Americans do business.