Wellsfargo Auto Financing Of Canada / harrassing and rudeness and over paying them

well my husband went bankrupt so they comming after me for the payments he was behind one payment so they asked me to pay it i did and also the regular montly fee of 500$ total of 1k for the late pay and regular fee well for 4 months they been calling me and asking and telln me that i still have a missing payment. and also i asked to have statements mailed to me but because he went bankrupt they said there not able to send me any statements. also the truck is a 04 and they said i signed a 6year contract payn 500 a month with seems to be wayyyyy to much also when they phone me there really rude i ask to speak to a supervisor when i got one on the phone he told me to flip off (swearing) and hung up and they constantly phone me under diffrent numbers. I dont no what to do because they keep asking me for my bank info when i been paying online and if i want a date to have payments made set on a certin date i need to write a written request.

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo