Wells Fargooverdraft

wells fargo is a over draft excuse bank.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Jose, CAif your account is in the negative, they will let a charge go through thuss incurring a additional 35.00 charge. do not bank with them. i will be switching to bank of america.

Comments

Oct 28, 2009

Here's one for everyone! I was told by a Wells Fargo manager that if you deposit cash on the same day you notice your account is overdrawn, your deposit will be the first entry prior to any other charges for that same day. I looked up my account the next day I deposited $400 to cover about $200 of the online overdraw and what I saw shocked me more than anyone can imagine. Wells Fargo charged me over $350 of non-sufficient funds ($35 x 10) for 10 little items such as Jack in the Box charge of $6, $5 for Pogo game, etc. Wasn't there a law that was just passed that a bank cannot charge $35 NSF for items less than $10 or something like that? $350 bank fee is robbery. No wonder everyone is having it tough and we can no longer afford to live in this Country. Our banks are ripping us off. Maybe we are better off putting our money under mattresses. At least, our money will still be there the next day. I know they'll say if you don't like banking here, go elsewhere! I will...