Wells Fargo Mortgage / fraud/misrepresentation
I was eligible and filed the paperwork for a loan modification due to harship of my wife losing her job. Wells Fargo after processing the application and assigning a negotiator for five months they just close the file with no restructuring offer. In fact the loan mitigation department says they can't re-open the file and I would have to re-file from the begining since my wife is on unemployment and once that runs out I need to re-file. Unemployment as I understand is not to be used as a factor of income in these modifications. Wells Fargo has shown no intention of restructuring these loans eventhough we (the taxpayers) have given them bilions of our tax dollars for this program they are just sitting fat and happy paying their corporate bonuses as the rest of us suffer. The complete lack of accountability and oversight is exactly how we ended up in this financial mess in the first place.
Shame on you Wells Fargo! I want to file or join a class-action lawsuit aginast Wells Fargo Mortgage, anyone started one yet? Who is with me?
More Wells Fargo Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service / payment to account
- Wells Fargo - funds transfer to wells fargo - client fraud
- Wells Fargo - foreign currency; poor telephonic customer service from an assistant branch manager
- Wells Fargo - heloc and mortgage fraud
- Wells Fargo - reordering checks