Wells Fargo Mortgage / fraud/misrepresentation

1 Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:

I was eligible and filed the paperwork for a loan modification due to harship of my wife losing her job. Wells Fargo after processing the application and assigning a negotiator for five months they just close the file with no restructuring offer. In fact the loan mitigation department says they can't re-open the file and I would have to re-file from the begining since my wife is on unemployment and once that runs out I need to re-file. Unemployment as I understand is not to be used as a factor of income in these modifications. Wells Fargo has shown no intention of restructuring these loans eventhough we (the taxpayers) have given them bilions of our tax dollars for this program they are just sitting fat and happy paying their corporate bonuses as the rest of us suffer. The complete lack of accountability and oversight is exactly how we ended up in this financial mess in the first place.
Shame on you Wells Fargo! I want to file or join a class-action lawsuit aginast Wells Fargo Mortgage, anyone started one yet? Who is with me?

Rs

Comments

• Li
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Wells Fargo has wasted almost 4 1/2 months of my time and most importantly it closed
    the door on the hope it gave me to make my house affordable. I too, qualified for the modification according to government regulations and they denied the case. When asked how this could be possible, they gave me endless excuses and reasons, none of which make any sense at all. I would not only be part of a class action suit, I would also like to see their mask of "concern" pulled off of their face.
    WELLS FARGO IS PLAYING GAMES WITH PEOPLES LIVES. Their is no excuse for such insensitive practices.

• Ka
      20th of Nov, 2009

THIS IS WHY THEY ALL SHOULD HAVE BEEN LE GO TO FAIL...THEY ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY OF THE FUNDS THEY RECIEVED FROM THE VERY PEOPLE THEY RE NOW REFUSING TO HELP..sHAME ON WELLS FARGO LET THEM FAIL..iT'S CALLED CAPITOLISM.

• Fi
      2nd of Dec, 2009

We are in. We have been jerked around by Wells Fargo for over a year now. We have everything documented. Names, employee numbers, the whole nine yards!! Our home is set to forclose in 4 weeks because of their errors.

• Ok
      14th of Dec, 2009

We are so in. I am ready. They are truley messing with peoples livelyhood. It is not fair. I bet they sit back and laugh at us all as we are stressing.
    Okie Chiarian

• 81
      11th of Jan, 2010

I agree 100%! My wife collasped while teaching in her classroom and the subsequent medical bills were more than we could handle. They were not willing to negotiate at ALL. We had to short sale and paid $3000 dollars of our savings just for them to allow us to short sale. The money was never even applied to the remaing balance. There is a special place where its HOT for the people who work there.

• Br
      18th of Jan, 2010

I agree as well, we have been in the Loan Modification process and only have phone interaction, you are completely vulnerable, not one supervisor has returned a call to us and now although I have a tracking # to prove they received our signatures and documents they are saying they never received it. Where does someone go to fight this type of service, we are good people trying to resolve our problem and the treatment is unacceptable and demeaning.
    Who can help us?

• Th
      21st of Jan, 2010

I am going through the same thing and I am definately in, I actually had a forbearance agreement with them until this month 1/6/10 to be exact where I was to pay a decreased amount until they did the figures to see if I qualified for the Obama act...I just received a summons to court for foreclosure scheduled the beginning of February. They are sheisters because I have representatives through Home Rescue LLC who has been working with them on my behalf since Sept 09. A few weeks ago they sent me a letter stating that they sold my account to another Wells Fargo division and have been trying to contact me, they know that if we make arrangements over the phone that I breach my contract with Home Rescue and they will no longer represent me..they are sneaky, sneaky, sneaky..and have no regard in the lives and well being of their clients and I do plan to be a voice in this matter!