Wells Fargo Home Mortgage / sat on my 7 short sale offers for 3.5 months forcing foreclosure!
Wells Fargo intially miss-calculated my escrow account -- when they corrected it, it raised my mortgage by 1/3 without warning. After a year and a half of trying to keep up with the new mortgage plus escrow, I was forced to try and sell my house.
I found seven (7!!) buyers -- one with CASH for my house -- and Wells Fargo sat on the offers for 3.5 months. By the time they finally responded, all of the buyers had gone -- and the their foreclosure department had started the foreclosure process even though it was their own namesake's negligence that caused the delay.
More than three months we contacted them endlessly for a response to our offers on the house, and no response. Even the department dealing with banking is inept -- depositing checks of mine int the wrong account then charging me overdraft fees for their error... to name one instance.
Wells Fargo is simply too big for it's own good and it's us that has to pay for it.
More Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - unethical behavior 
- Wells Fargo - coffee and tea available before has been discontinued
- Wells Fargo - bank advisors
- Wells Fargo - customer service
- Wells Fargo - lies about policies