Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Assist / no matter what you send it's not enough

1 159 Sumac DriveMadison, MS, United States
Phone: (601) 790-9074

Due to mental illness I fell behind in my morgage. Wells Fargo sent us papers they had mortgage assistance plans to help us catch back us. So far I have been working with them since AUGUST 2009 and done everything they asked for. I send them 30 pages of documentation of January 14; now they want the SAME DOCUMENTATION ALL OVER AGAIN!!!<br />
FURTHERMORE, THEY ACCUSED US OF NOT <br />
FOLLOWING THE REPAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS; BUT I HAVE THE CHECKS TO PROVE I DID!!! AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST I WAS INFORMED THAT I NEEDED TO PAY $5, 325 BY MARCH 3RD TO BE UP TO DATE. WELL, I PAID BY JANUARY PAYMENT, MY FEBRUARY PAYMENT AND MY MARCH PAYMENT, AND NOW THEY SAY I AM $6, 000 SOMETHING DOLLARDS BEHIND!!! THEY INSIST I MISSED SIX PAYMENTS, WHEN THEIR OWN LETTER STATES THAT I ONLY MISSED FIVE!!! AND, AFTER FINALLY GETTING AN ANSWER FROM THE FIRST TWO PACKETS, THEIR ANSWER WAS "WE CAN'T HELP YOU BECAUSE YOUR HOUSE NOTE IS NOT OVER 31% OF YOUR MONTHLY INCOME!!! SO WHY DO THEY WANT THIS STUFF ALL OVER AGAIN WHEN THE HARDSHIP PART DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!!! I THINK THIS IS A SCAM ON THEIR PART!!!