Wells Fargo Dealer Services

Posted:

contacts for presidents office - tell them I said hi!

4.6
Wells Fargo Dealer Services
PO Box 168071, Irving TX 70516
Texas
Phone: 8772502265
Please share out to as many people as possible, I want to stop someone from making my mistake and try to help if they have. I bought a truck and took out a loan from wells fargo dealer services three years ago. At this time they have my truck because of a missed payment six months ago that I was never informed of and I need to pay off my whole balance of $9, 500.00 to get it back they will not accept the missed payment of $250.00. This is a situation of the big bank who does not care one bit about the people they hurt. However I have something they don’t want others to have and I am more than happy to share, it took a week and several managers to finally reach the office of the company president here is the contact information in case you or anyone else ever has a problem. There is not a thing I can do to get my truck back but if you wanna do a girl a favor and let big business know we’re sick of it give a call or drop an email and tell them cindy said hi! Phone: 1-877-250-2265, email: officeofthepresident. Dealer@wellsfargo.com, address po box 168071, irving tx 75016.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks

Comments

N  16th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
that number is given to people from customer services. just wanted to let you know..

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree