Wells Fargo / customer service

[protected]@gmail.com

Wells Fargo

March 30, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from your company on March 30, 2017. I was calling for customer service regarding our credit card activation for international [protected]@ 5:44PM Central time using [protected] on that day.

The guy who answered the phone was extreme rude and sarcasm. We are your costumer and not other ways around. When we tried to ask the his name and Wells Fargo contact information, he handed off the phone without apology and give us a chance for ask questions.

I am most annoyed by the conversation. My impression of That Wells Fargo Company has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about how my existing business is being managed by your firm .

I trust this is not the way That Wells Fargo Company wishes to conduct business with valued customers—I have been with you over 10 years with a few accounts in Wells Fargo and have never encountered such treatment before. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

• Updated by Chu Xuj, Mar 30, 2017

[protected]@gmail.com

Wells Fargo

March 30, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am most annoyed by the conversation. My impression of That Wells Fargo Company has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about how my existing business is being managed by your firm. .

Yours faithfully,