Wells Fargo / rude customer service representatives!

1 9528 SW 2nd RoadBoca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-929-1252

I call Wells Fargo and tell them that I have a payment on the way to them with bill pay from my bank account. I just called to let them know so they wouldn't have to call to inquire about it. It was Thursday morning. They call me Friday twice and Saturday 3 times to inquire about the payment, which I called them already to let them know. They have different representatives who call all hours of the day and night regardless of the information I give them. To top it off the representatives are extremely rude, will not listen to anything you say, interrupt by raising their voice and drowning my words out. They insist that I make a payment over the phone when I already made one through the bank. Then they threatened to repossess my car when I am only one payment behind. Argumentative when I tell them I kindly I already gave you the information that payment was taken from my bank yesterday, and it should post to Well Fargo the next business day. They want me to stop everything I am doing, go to my bank on line, and give them a confirmation number, know when my next payment is going to be made. etc. They are rude and totally harassing me when I called earlier to kindly inform them of the payment arrangements I have made. I will NEVER answer the phone when they call me again. I know they probably just hired some uneducated people off the street to work for commission on payments posted. But the business ethics they hold is TOTALLY non-existent.

I WILL NEVER USE WELLS FARGO AGAIN FOR ANYTHING, AND I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO WARN EVERYONE I AM AQUANTED WITH THAT THIS IS THE WORST FINANCE COMPANY ON THE PLANET.

SINCERELY,

Wendy Ruth Wyatt
with an education, MBA knowing this is no way to run a successful business.

Comments

• Mi
      21st of May, 2008

I have never dealt with them for a loan, but, the person who had the phone number I have now must have. They gave me so much information about this woman and told me about her deceased husband and how they believed was a lie. So I went to city hall to vital stats and found out that this gentleman was deceased. I obtained a copy of his death certificate, took my phone bill, along with a recorded conversation with one of their representatives, went to a local office with an attorney and told them to stop calling me with other peoples private information, to stop harassing me, and told them here is this man's death certificate. The women there were appalled at how their own customer service representatives were putting out their clients personal and sensitive identification. My attorney located the woman they were calling my home for, and gave her all info recorded convo as well as the confrontation video of me in the office telling them what harassing ###s they were.

I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH WELLS FARGO FOR THIS REASON ALONE...