Wells Fargo / rude customer service representatives!
I call Wells Fargo and tell them that I have a payment on the way to them with bill pay from my bank account. I just called to let them know so they wouldn't have to call to inquire about it. It was Thursday morning. They call me Friday twice and Saturday 3 times to inquire about the payment, which I called them already to let them know. They have different representatives who call all hours of the day and night regardless of the information I give them. To top it off the representatives are extremely rude, will not listen to anything you say, interrupt by raising their voice and drowning my words out. They insist that I make a payment over the phone when I already made one through the bank. Then they threatened to repossess my car when I am only one payment behind. Argumentative when I tell them I kindly I already gave you the information that payment was taken from my bank yesterday, and it should post to Well Fargo the next business day. They want me to stop everything I am doing, go to my bank on line, and give them a confirmation number, know when my next payment is going to be made. etc. They are rude and totally harassing me when I called earlier to kindly inform them of the payment arrangements I have made. I will NEVER answer the phone when they call me again. I know they probably just hired some uneducated people off the street to work for commission on payments posted. But the business ethics they hold is TOTALLY non-existent.
I WILL NEVER USE WELLS FARGO AGAIN FOR ANYTHING, AND I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO WARN EVERYONE I AM AQUANTED WITH THAT THIS IS THE WORST FINANCE COMPANY ON THE PLANET.
Wendy Ruth Wyatt
with an education, MBA knowing this is no way to run a successful business.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - Wells Fargo does not protect its customer's financial information
- Wells Fargo - payment not received
- Wells Fargo - loan
- Wells Fargo - billed for account that closed 2 years ago and impacted my credit and increase rates on mortgage
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - unable to payoff car loan