Wells Fargo Bank / got fired
i was fired few days ago, wells fargo claimend that i failed to follow procedure when i reversed a fee to wells fargo employee, i was promoted to assistant branch manager and i was told that it was part of my job taking care of customer and treat employees as customers too. i was never sent to managemen traininig, never got the tools to do my job; i was interview by a human resource consultant and she recomended no termination do to she noticed i was not trained correctly and it was not my intention to violate any company policy. after the HR consutant went back to her office, the HR manager decided that i should get terminated anyway.
Few days later my manager called me in to the conference room and with tears in eye gave the news that i was terminated and he said that it was not fair, that theres other people that have done the same or worst but they only got a warning and they still working for wells fargo bank.
I dont understant, not having no management training at all, never had a complaint in my files, never got a warning before and why i was let go!!! and didnt have the chance like others did.. two of wells fargo branch managers have gave me the advice to hire an attorney and file a complain with the estate labor. i'm not sure what's the best thing to do first.
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - investment banking
- Wells Fargo - my direct deposit
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - wells fargo corrupt executives - michael devito, liz bryant, liz djokovich bryant, perry hilzendeger 
- Wells Fargo - rewards
- Wells Fargo - foreclosure threats