Wells Fargo Auto Loan / customer service
I contacted Wells Fargo on December 23 2008 and requested a shipping letter so that I could ship mu 2006 Toyota from
Honolulu HI to California. The shipping company requires a letter from the lein holder. I was told on 12-23-08 that Wells Fargo could not send me an Email and a nfax could take three days. So I opened a Fed x account so that they could send me the shipping letter. As of Monday 12-29-08 no letter. I called [protected] and spoke to five different people who could care less. The supervisor Sue Dimartinez would not speak to me on the telephone she was in a meeting. The people who send faxes go home at 3pm. I was told that I should have called weeks ago. I guess it takes weeks to send a fax.
I will call the President of Wells Fargo tomorrow every five minutes until they fax me the letter I need to ship my car.
More Wells Fargo Auto Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - to return vehicle