Wells Fargo Auto Finance / they are calling me 7 days a week

United States Review updated:

They are rude. They calle me 7 days a week, any time. 8am til 9pm. They calle me at my cell phone. No respect. They were very nice, for 4 years, when I paid without problems. I lots my husband. I lost my job. I lost my writght to work in here, since my husband passed away. I am in appelate. No job. I am seniro. I only have the car, that I already paid for more than !$18.000.00 more than the price that I have on the original Contratc with them.

Wells Fargo auto finance threat me, because they know I am alone, don’t have an attorney, can’t afford one, don’t know how to defend in good English. The supervisor I talked, for lower my ammount monthly, called me IRRESPONSABLE! I apid very weel for all 65 months…only because I could not pay these two months, they screem at me, they trheath they will REPO my car. I was feeling so bad, that I hung up the phone and cry a lot.

They charge me “per diem” more than $20.00 day. Needs to be a Law that protect us, to pay so much money in “per diem”. I can’t loose the car..I just got ajobe, and will get payment only in two weeks..If the come and pick the car, I can’t go to work..It is somebody there tjat can help me with suggestion?

My car cost was &31.000.00 + interest of $14.000.00 I already paid them $60.100.00 (fees per diem, I think) They said I still need to pay $5.000.00 more. They are calling me 7 days a week. Today Sunday they started to call at 8am again.. I am getting crazy…They don’t want to wait or do any agreement..

Wa

Comments

• Ar
      6th of Jun, 2012

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED, I TOO HAD MANY ISSUES WITH THIS BANK. GO TO THIS WEBSITE AND FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT. IT DOESN'T COST ANYTHING AND THE MORE THAT TAKE THE TIME TO REPORT THIS MATTER THE FASTER WE CAN PREVAIL. http://www.helpwithmybank.gov/

• good comment ardenzinez... this bank is for the birds.

• Ke
      23rd of Jun, 2012

There are many facts that need to be investigated. I understand that you said you cannot afford to retain an attorney. However, many attorneys who practice consumer protection law will take your case on a contingency basis if your case is strong. In your particular situation, I think it's probably wise to retain one.

Kenneth (Chicago Lawyer)