Wells Fargo / Auto Finance / auto finance
My mother bought a van and my girlfriend acted as cosigner. But immediately, Wells Fargo switched the buyer and cosigner. So now, my girlfriend has a $30,000 van on her credit and is unable to even get a new credit card. We faxed the original contract to Wells Fargo 3times (once from within the bank) and they claim that they can't change the buyer/cosigner status because the underwriters are the one's who changed it. This is interesting especially considering that WELLS FARGO UNDERWROTE THE CONTRACT. This is like someone saying that because they wrote a word in pencil with their right hand that they can't erase it with their left hand. Ridiculous!! That's just the beginning. Then they took a payment out late, so they could charge her late charges, and keep saying that she's late because she didn't pay the late charges. NOT TRUE. I was there and listened to several conversation where the representative told her that if she paid said amount that it would take care of the late charges. But later another rep said that it didn't.
The problems my family has had with this company could fill an encyclopedia. But I won't do that here. Most lately, my mother gave them the account number to the wrong account (her checking, not the savings she normally used for them) and not only did they not recind the payment after she call them and told them not to take the money, but they debited that account 4 more times. Now, my mother is over $700 down with the bank and the bills that were to be paid with that money are behind.
This money hungry- leach of a bank has left my mother out in the cold without a blanket. They have also hurt my girlfriend's credit and we may never be able to buy a house when we are ready. How can companies like this do all this to so many people without repercussions? Where's our due process? We should all get together and sue the pants and underwear off these people. I'll post another comment later with an email address that people serious about sueing Wells Fargo can write to. Think CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. It's the only way we can help ourselves.
More Wells Fargo / Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - wells fargo hiring home mortgage consultant - presidents leaders club
- Wells Fargo - mortgage lending 
- Wells Fargo - merchant line
- Wells Fargo - unethical behavior 
- Wells Fargo - coffee and tea available before has been discontinued