Wells Fargo Auto Finance / force ins. because loss of job

p.o. box 80125 LV. NV 89180, Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702 574-6426

Since 2007 Iv'e been a Customer of Wells Fargo Auto Finance, In Nov. 2009 I loss one of my jobs and when I explain to Wells Fargo Customer Service back in 2009, That my payments were going to be late or split and half. When I first took out the Loan thur Wells Fargo I was making close to 55000, since the loss of the job I make half of that now. So for four months it's been very hard making the payment before 30 days. I asked was there anything they can do to help me because of my hardship, every agent I talked too was rude to me, as If I owe them personally. So now I have forced Ins., through Wells Fargo which is a extra 1800 dollars, this month I called like I normally do to tell them I can't get the money and finally I talked to a very nice young lady who offered to give me some infomation about the deferred program. I could not believe this. In Nov. 2009 not one Customer Service Rep. offered to tell me about the program. I wonder why? I had Ins. at the time I lost my job, Was It it because she was African American and she realize that I was also? This distrubs me. Only thing they want to talk about were fees, Why was I not offered help while going through my hardship? It's like they are out for blood. I have three sons in college. What do they want me to do live in my car with my three sons when they come home from college? listen I'm only saying If someone would have told me about the deferred program my credit would not be shot and I would have had a chance to catch up on my Ins. and other bills.

Comments

• Lo
      18th of May, 2010

And she would take me out of repo. I was already miserable the way my life had been going but I felt a little better when I thought I had taken care of the one thing that I know me and my husband need to go to work well tonight Larry sent the repo man to my house I will make this short I was lied to Now I have let my husband down I have never been in this kind of situation before I cannot handle it But what hurts me worst of people in this world don't care about each otherand take pleasure in some one else miserythat's WELL FARGO that's the kind of people they hire.To lose my car mean I can't work I can't survive.

• Lo
      18th of May, 2010

This the first part to my letter up there I think it got lost. My husband and I has been sick lately and feel on hard times but still making our car notes as best we can I have been thinking of ending it all because I don't know how to deal with it. On May 14th a man name Larry called from Wells FARGO and my sister answered my phone I was at work after my sister told him I wasn't home he still proceeded to tell her that I was in repo and what time he could pick the car up.He should have not told her my buisness but when I got home I called and ask for a supervisor I got a lady name Denise she was very nice because I was so tired of it all I am working to jobs to keep it all together I could have done it that day but her I stood on the phone for an hour she told me to calm down and let's try to figure something out.And stated to send her 650 dollares on the 28th that when my next check would come in . As I said in second part of my letter it was not true or Larry did on purpose because I reported to her then tonight I spoke to Karen who was just as uncaring she admitted she the notes Denise left on my account but just because she didn't take it out repo status on the notes she refuse to do anything told me I have to speak to Denise in the morning but they will take the car. I can't take anymore I have tried to live a honest life but I am tired I am not perfect I have always been a stron person my mother died when I was 3 months old father was on drugs i have been homeless before but I was still standing threw all of this and more I am a type of person that would help feed anyone and give them aplace to stay because I know how it feels to not have anyone. But this world is bad We honest hard working people can not survive in it No one wants to help anyone we all have jobs to do but when you devils in the postition where they shouldn't be we poor people don't stand a chance.The devil is to seek and destroy and my god lok like he is.