Wells Fargo Auto Finance / watch that balloon payment!
Financed an auto with Wells Fargo in Feb. 2002. Each year (at least once a year) I would get a letter from them stating that I could skip that months payment so that I would have extra money for Christmas of a vacation. This skipped payment would be added on to the end of the loan. The letter did not say anything about a "balloon" payment at the end of the loan period, and I did not give it much thought. Then after the maturity date in Feb. 2007 I started getting calls from there collection department for this unpaid balance. Since Feb. I kept paying my usual monthly payment. I understood that my loan was extended a month for each month I was able to skip. NOT! Anyway, I paid them off today and feet that I have been misled and angered to the point that I will not be giving Wells Fargo any further business, ever!
More Wells Fargo Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - foreign currency; poor telephonic customer service from an assistant branch manager
- Wells Fargo - heloc and mortgage fraud
- Wells Fargo - reordering checks
- Wells Fargo - safety deposit box - wells fargo stole my property and breached my confidentiality
- Wells Fargo - mortgage