Wellnesswatchers.md / charged credit card

1 1985 Ave FillonQuebeccity, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 418-877-7818

I have been charged 59.00 US by this company wellnesswatchers.md the 19 of June 2008 Just one month after having order and pay an order from urban nutrition .I M presently unable to talk because of a throat surgery . I try to contact them via internet without answer .I suspect thath theese companies are related and thath is why they got my card number, i just visited the site and all of a sudden I'vebeen charge fo nothin because I did not ordered anything nor give my card number ... It is a scam and I want this to be known by all ..

Comments

• Be
      27th of Aug, 2008

i have received wuyi tea and when credit card info came in i was charged from livelifelean.net of 20.50 ... i phoned wuyi and they gave me their number and i called them and got a refund.. watch out for the small writing they are with wuyi read every tiny bit of writing because you never know! Or just don't order anything from these crazy sites!

• La
      29th of Aug, 2008

Same problem. They charged me for something i was unaware even existed- called Wellnesswatchersmd. When trying to remove the charge, they say you authorized it by the Wu-Yi website. How did you get the charge taken off? They have hung up on me, disconnected me, claimed they were sending me a form for refund and only emailed me a notice that I was deactivated.