Wellnesswatchers.md / charged credit card

1985 Ave FillonQuebeccity, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 418-877-7818
I have been charged 59.00 US by this company wellnesswatchers.md the 19 of June 2008 Just one month after having order and pay an order from urban nutrition .I M presently unable to talk because of a throat surgery . I try to contact them via internet without answer .I suspect thath theese companies are related and thath is why they got my card number, i just visited the site and all of a sudden I'vebeen charge fo nothin because I did not ordered anything nor give my card number ... It is a scam and I want this to be known by all ..

Comments

Be
  27th of Aug, 2008
i have received wuyi tea and when credit card info came in i was charged from livelifelean.net of 20.50 ... i phoned wuyi and they gave me their number and i called them and got a refund.. watch out for the small writing they are with wuyi read every tiny bit of writing because you never know! Or just don't order anything from these crazy sites!
La
  29th of Aug, 2008
Same problem. They charged me for something i was unaware even existed- called Wellnesswatchersmd. When trying to remove the charge, they say you authorized it by the Wu-Yi website. How did you get the charge taken off? They have hung up on me, disconnected me, claimed they were sending me a form for refund and only emailed me a notice that I was deactivated.