Wellnesswatchers.com / Unauthorized billing

1 11701 E 53rd AveDenver, CO, United States Review updated:

I ordered Celebrity Sexy Teeth with the information stating I would get the product free. I would just have to pay for shipping and handling at $4.99. I accepted and entered my CC# and the next screen came up showing my balance of $54.99. They charged me for the product and S&H, and gave me a site to go to (wellwatchersmd.com) to claim my $50.00 rebate.And there they would enroll you in WellnessWatchersMD.com at a cost of $1.99 handling fee and a monthly fee of $29.95. It was to late, and no options to cancel or stop order. Also they have a hidden section embedded in a blue box in the bottom of page.

Ma

Comments

18th of Oct, 2008

Unathorized debit from my account of 19.95.

• Ro
      20th of Oct, 2008
    WellnessWatchers.com - unauthorised monthly debit
    Wellness Watchers
    Queensland
    Australia

I have received 3 monthly debits of $19.95US that I have not authorised to Wellness Watchers. This matter has now been referred to appropriate authorities for investgation. Please be very careful when dealing with this Group.

• Kb
      15th of Nov, 2008

I just received a $59.90 charge on my credit card from Wellness Watchers. I have never heard of Wellness Watchers, did not order anything from them and have no idea how they got my credit card number. The charge has been disputed. Definite fraud here.

2nd of Dec, 2008

I have been charged the second time for $19.95US for services that I am unaware of and did not authorise. I am putting in a complaint to my credit card company./