Wellnesslab / acai berry /wellnesslab

these people are a joke. scammers. Charged me on 9/22/09 and 10/6/09. i called to cancel. the lady gave me a return authorization number. i mailed the product back, by cerified mail. they recieved the item. i called for my refund. they claim i did not turn it in with in the 30day time limit. yet i recieved the procuct 3 weeks after i was billed. when i sent it certified mail, they tore the last couple of digits off my cerfied mail reciept, making it so it cannot be tracked.

stay away from thses idots.

Comments

• La
      14th of Oct, 2009
    Wellnesslab - Rip off
    Wellnesslab

I have been ripped off also as I see on your complaint board. This is not right. Something needs to be done about these people. They don't even talk good english. Sounds like they are from India or somehere else. Please if someone knows how to stop them let me know I am on for the fight. my email is wanda@iberiaoutboard.com
    Hate getting ripped off.

• La
      14th of Oct, 2009

I have been on hold now with this company for 40 min. 1-866-967-4917. What can we do? Someone let me know ASAP!
    Thanks

• Pa
      5th of Nov, 2009
    Wellnesslab - Unauthorized Charge to Account
    wellnesslab

i received a charge on my checking account on 10/16/09 and never purchased or received any items. i have called the number provided by bank - 866-967-4917. the first rep told me to fax a copy of the charge and the would credit my account. when i called to follow up a week later, a VERY RUDE rep told me the acoount had been closed in August, so there was no way for them to pay me back. i then asked "how can you charge an account in Oct if as you say it was closed in August??". i told him about the fax and he said it would be at least 7 days to get it processed. it has now been 2 weeks and no resolution the charge is $79.95 and an international charge of $2.40

i want my money back as i haven't ordered any items, nor received any

very frustrated - Patricia Lowry

• Lo
      15th of Nov, 2009
    Wellnesslab - order
    4070 state route 764
    Utica
    Kentucky

I ordered a free sample and no where in the fine print did I see that I would be charged over 80.00 I want my money back and to be taken off that darn list of products please ...Again i did not order anything I only recieved a free sample...

Lorie Mclimore