Wellness Watchers / unauthorized charge to CC

Orangevale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 916-308-1016
Wellness Watcher's representative said they sent me an email stating that if I didn't reply they would consider it my acceptance of the $59 charge to join their membership to the wellness watchers site. I did NOT receive such an email, I did receive one telling me that I needed to logon and change my password to the site. Then I see a charge of $59.00 on my credit card. That is when I called them and was told about the emails I supposedly received. All this came from ordering something from Urban Nu Rition LLC. I will never order anything from them again.
Te

Comments

Kr
  21st of Aug, 2008
Wellnesswatchers MD just charged my credit card account $59!!! And like all the other complaints on this site it was unauthorized, and like all the other complaints I NEVER RESPONDED at all to ANY of their SPAM emails!!!
I am going to fight this. Any ideas?
An
  25th of Aug, 2008
Wellnesswatchersmd caught me with their fraudulent trick - their e-mail went into my spam mail, and I only read it once I discovered the unauthorised charge against my credit card account. I have no idea where they obtained my credit card details, as I never even visited their website or ordered anything from them.
This is a disgraceful abuse of the internet, and they should be blacklisted by all service providers!
Mi
  31st of Aug, 2008
the same thing happen to me aswell unautorized charge here to, with no notifications to my e-mail !!!
Jo
  2nd of Jun, 2009
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, thats all i have to say. i sent a complaint and within a cpl of days i had my credit card reinbursed and a refund in the mail.
Ni
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I had the same problem with a deduction on my card, But I called the 800# that I found on here under one of the comments and less then a week letter I have my refund back in my acct. I called and the guy who answered was very nice. He emailed me the return form while I was on the phone with him. I filled it out and faxed it right back. I had a email 2 days latersaying that I would have my refund within 3 business days and that was on Friday and it's Tuesday and its back in my acct. I would maybe try calling again and talking with someone else. THis guy was really great to work with.
Li
  3rd of Jun, 2016
The same thing happened to me. I made a 1 time purchase and they have charged my card two times more for $62.45 and shipped me products I did not order. I have tried to cancel on line and on the phone to no avail. The first time I called they told me I was not a customer. I returned the unordered shipments -- "return to sender" -- and still no refunds. They refused saying they didn't get the shipments back. I am cancelling my credit card so they can't steal any more money from me.
An
  3rd of Jun, 2016
Same thing happened to me. Charge card charged 61.90 (59US) for something that has never been ordered.
Kr
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I purchased some items from NatraScience and I just got my credit card statement today. Wellness Watchers took it upon themselves to charge my card for $29.90. When I called to cancel today they were very vague about if my card would be refunded but I did however receive a confirmation e-mail of it being cancelled. When I called in all they needed was my last name and zip code and they already had all of my information on file. I am not sure if these health websites are selling the information to Wellness Watchers or if they are hacking into databases...but either way I am seriously pissed.
Vi
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I signed up for something that was a "trial" and soon found that my credit card had been billed $76.95. Talk about a sacm. I hope that someone can shut this company down...immediately!
Gl
  3rd of Jun, 2016
This company's name is Wellness Watchers MD (800-591-6383). I just called them. The representive is a terrible person. He is crazy and shout at me via phone. He would let you finish your words. I think they are mad and are trying to steal more money from people. Like people said before, they only ask you last name and zip code and got all of your information on file. I believe they got my information, probably from Provillus, which I bought some medication from. Be very careful with these companies.
Ha
  3rd of Jun, 2016
omg.. me to i never heard of Wellnesswatchers and they charged me for $29.90 and i only hade 8.64 in my account so the bank also charged me 25.00...
so i have to pay 54.90 for somthing i never heard of...
wtf..i called the wellnesswatchers and they know my e mail adderess my home address..
and i have no idea how they got it...they were keep saying something about i had 28day trial ...and they sent me email telling me to cancel if i didn't want the membership...i don't read junk mail...and i really never NEVER even heard of the WellnessWatchers ..
they are not refunding my money..so i just lost 54.90 for something i have not even knew... is there a way i can get my money back??
Ha
  3rd of Jun, 2016
omg.. me too i never heard of Wellnesswatchers and they charged me for $29.90 and i only hade 8.64 in my account so the bank also charged me 25.00...
so i have to pay 54.90 for somthing i never heard of...
and i have no idea how they got it...they were keep saying something about i had 28day trial ...and they sent me email telling me to cancel if i didn't want the membership...i don't read junk mail and i don't remember recieving any email from wellnesswatchers ...and i really never NEVER even heard of the WellnessWatchers ..
Mi
  3rd of Jun, 2016
Ordered lip plumper as there was a $50.00 rebate. (Cost was $50.00 for item). They automatically signed me up for their membership of $29.95 of which I never applied for and was surprised when it appeared on my credit card. Within two days of my order for the plumper they billed my credit card for the newsletter. When I complained, they refunded the $29.95. I followed all the requirements on their rebate form and mailed in everything. I waited almost 3 months and no rebate check. I called on June 15, 2009 and they said because I cancelled membership the couldn't give me the rebate and said it stated that on the rebate form. I read the rebate form to them and it said "It is completely free during your free trial and no additional purchase or obligation of any kilnd is required". They still refused to give me the rebate. I am out $50.00 for a product that was bogus anyway and didn't even work as they advertised. With the rebate, it would have been free to try and if it would have worked would have been worth a reorder. I still want my rebate of $50.00 back as was in their rebate agreement.
Sp
  3rd of Jun, 2016
My credit card is being charge $29.95 for a subscription to Wellness Watchers that I did not authorize. I will be contacting my credit card company to file a claim for fraudulant charges. Haven't been able to speak to a living breathing body yet at 800-591-6383 but will keep trying.
Me
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I ordered a white tea diet supplement and was give a free trial to Wellness Watchers. I have tried and tried to call and cancel this subscription before my card is charged. If it is charged, I will have to dispute it.
Wa
  3rd of Jun, 2016
Even if you get someone on the phone and cancel the service, Wellness Watchers will continue to charge you.
Th
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I have never even heard of this com. They stole my $59.00!
Pa
  3rd of Jun, 2016
Unauthorized charge on my credit card. Reluctant to refund!
Ga
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I want my money back this is a scam
Ti
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY AND 59.00 WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT