Wellness MD / unauthorized credit card charges

1 Princeton, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-59168383

In the last two month, on the 2nd and the 30th, I have been charged a total of $99.70 as follows:
August 30 - $29.90
September 2 - $49.85
Spetember 30 - $19.95
October 2 - $19.95

All I did was order some pills to help my neuropathy and paid for them at the time. These charges are totally unauthorized and were not expected, but appeared on my credit card statement. I am a retiree and can't afford such things, especially when they are fraudulent charges. I tried calling the number on my credit card statement, but could not get through. How do I stop this fraud?

Comments

• Je
      16th of Nov, 2008

pls stop billing me from my credit card, i havent have ur products and so pls stop it

24th of Nov, 2008
    Wellness MD - fraudulant charges
    Wellness MD
    Pennsylvania

I purchased an on-line report from Barton Publishing and three days later I was Charged $1 by Wellness MD. Several days later I purchased another report from Barton Publishing and a few days after that I was charged $1 by Wellness MD. Wellness MD and Wellness Watcher MD charged my card two times a month for three months for a total of $121.65 of unauthorized charges. I was alerted by my credit card company finally and my card was cancelled. The credit card company is handling the fraud investigation.

11th of Feb, 2009

I too was ripped off by Wellness MD .Call 1800 591 6383 ext 245 and ask for jessica I am sure she would like to return your money.
    The other # for the acai supplier Ultragreen is 1 866 961 6445 and ask for Alan, I am sure he too would like to return your hard earned money.
    On the internet ad. for Acai they have a picture of Oprah and Rachel Rae also logos for CNN FOX MSN MSNBC, I wonder if they are aware of this scam.

• To
      27th of Apr, 2009
    Wellness MD - sneaky billing
    Virginia

I was ordering a tooth whitener online. You could get a rebate by clicking on a star on the webpage. I filled out the rebate page and waited for my tooth whitener that I ordered. I never received the tooth whitener and my credit card was being charged 29.99 a month. I call to find out why I had not received my tooth whitener and why I was being billed. I found out the toother whitner was one company and when you clicked to get a rebate it went to another company, WEllness Md. They have nothing to do with one another. Wllness MD was charging me for a service I didn't know I had signed up for and continued to charge each month. I was truly appalled at how sneaky these two companies were. You are under the impression that you are ordering a product but if you try to get a rebate you get charged for a service that has nothing to do with the other. This is such a scam and very underhanded in how they are doing business. I recommend everyone dupped by this company report them to the better business bureau for underhanded and sneaky business practices.

28th of Apr, 2009

please stop billing my credit card for something that i an not receiving thank you for your product doe's not work it is a scam

28th of Apr, 2009

please stop billing me for something that i am not recieving

28th of Apr, 2009

please notify me that the charges will stop if not then i will have to take orther measures to see that it will stop for i do not receive a thing from health wellness watchers

• Sk
      2nd of Oct, 2009
    Wellness MD - Internet Scam

Wellness MD has been charging my account since Feb 09 for $29.95 a month without my authorization. Evidently when I ordered some teeth brightner from "Celebrity Smile" Wellness MD took it upon themselves to give me a trial offer of some kind and since I didn't know about the offer and never approved it or even received a product or service from them I was unaware that they were charging my account. The fact that they would charge my account under a different name ever month, fitcoach, healthfit, Realslim, etc., was one of the reasons I did not catch it (I do alot of shopping and I just assumed it was a store I shopped at). It wasn't until I started noticing "foreign transaction fees", (yep they were charging me those too) that I inquired about it with my credit card company. I tried to resolve the issue with Wellness MD, but they would only credit me for 2 of the 9 month charges. I think what the company is doing is totally unethical and they should be ashamed of themselves. The purpose of this email is to inform consumers to be aware of when they are ordering on line because you have companies that have set up scams like these and are unethically making millions from trustworthy consumers. By the way there are many complaints against Wellness MD on the internet, and while Wellness MD has responded by saying "call us we will take care of it", that too is a scam to led consumers to believe they are trying to make good on the consumers complaints.