Wellbridal.shop / custom made wedding dress

1 China

Wellbridal.com which is now using wellbridal. Shop advertise they can custome make wedding dresses. Lies!!! They only are capable of doing alterations. My friends have ordered from them in the past & all the dresses where beautiful, so I assumed they could do what the say they can do. I sent them several pictures of examples of what o wanted as well as written out description & they still botched my dress. I have less than a month to try to either find someone to try & salvage the mess these people sent me or find a different dress all together. Not sure how i'm going to do either since my husband & I both are on disability & can't afford this unforeseen expense! First they said that because i'm a plus size woman the style dress wont come out right. Then lied & said that it wasn't right because I made changes, which I never did. I only tried sending them more pictures to describe what I wanted because when the sent me the pictures of the progress per my request (After several requests, they hesitantly sent the pictures I requested), they still didn't have the dress right (Even though i'd already sent several pictures for example). Then they tell me if I send them another $100 they would redo it, but if they didn't get it right after over a dozen emails including pictures & clear description... Why in the hell would I send them any more money to send me another botched dress? Not!!! I asked for at least half of my money back & they won't respond. Never do business with these shysters/scam artists!!!

Ta