Well Watchers MD / Internet ripoff

Phone: wellwatchersmd

I got online to find natural remedy for high blood pressure 2 month ago with barton publishing. I thought i purchased info for high blood pressure for 19. 99. Well come to find out i got added to well watchers md prescription also totalling 53. 95. I said i was the idiot here for buying online and agreed to pay the total. Well two months have past and this well watchers md keeps charging me 29. 99 for two months. Of course i call them to cancel this agreement for whatever they were selling me [i never recieved anything from this company that was charging me]. I called my credit card number and had my credit card cancelled. You really need to watch out for these two companies. Barton publishing and wellwatchers md. These guy are really good at what they do.

Comments

• Ge
      28th of Nov, 2008

what is this charge about?

• St
      1st of Feb, 2009

I just read the person's comments regarding wellwatchersmd.com. I was amazed at what she had to say. I have had the same experience. I have no idea how they obtained my credit card number, but they did. I have called them three times and notified my credit card company. They have been billing me on my credit card since last August, 2008. For Aug. they charged me only $1.00, so I thought it wasn't worth the trouble to check it out. However, in Sept. 2008 they billed me $29.90. Then for Oct., Nov., Dec. 2008 and Jan. 2009 they billed my credit card company $14.95. I have called them three times and written my credit card company twice. I finally obtained a refund for two of the charges, but no more. I have cancelled this credit card hoping that this will stop the theft. If anyone knows what I should do, please let me know. lslamb@hughes.net

• Em
      20th of Jul, 2009

I purchases acai berry supplements. I returned them within three weeks. Called the phone number, was told that all was taken care of.

However, wellwatchersmd kept charging me for four months of "health advice". It is my fault that it took me four months to review my credit card statement. However, once i did call the company, they refer you to the 'small print' in the original acai berry agreement that has you signed up for a membership with this company even though the supplement came from another company! Then they make you apply for a refund via fax or mail. No number is given to you to speak to their refund department. Not a customer friendly way to do business. I have received nothing from this company, yet they have charged me $120. Beware!!!