Well Fargo auto Finc. / Harassment

1 IN, United States Review updated:

I unfortunately due to unemployment fell on some hard time. I have both my mortgage and car loan with Wells Fargo. I fell behind on my car payments. I have call customer service and made arrangements to catch up on my three payments. I have been making my scheduled payments as promised but that did not stop the collections division and repo. division to start harassing me at least ten times a day. I was even called by a repo person and threatened that he was going to come to my front door and “get me” if I didn’t give up the car. I time to explain to him I had just made a payment and another payment was coming out of my account in two days. He started to mimic me and said “give me the [censored]ing car lady. I don’t want to hear you bulls**t!” I hung up and he called me back. When I called Wells Fargo frantic and scared asking them why did they hire some thug to threaten me they said I either give the car back or make the entire payment now. I demanded to talk to a manager but was yelled at instead. These people are evil. I don’t ever want to do business with them ever again and I will find justice for how I was treated.

Mj

Comments

• Si
      27th of Dec, 2008

IN THE STATE OF GA THAT IS TOTALLY BREACHING A CONTRACT AND YOU SHOULD CONTACT AN ATTORNEY. THEY WOULD PROBABLY BE HAPPY TO TAKE YOUR CASE. ESPECIALL Y IF YOU HAVE GOOD PROOF.