Wele1380.com / Vacation offer!

432 S. Nova RdOrmond Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 386-677-4122

I purchased a vacation package from the radio station. I thought the purchase price was all I had to pay. When in fact once I received the request forms I found that I had to pay an additional amount for each vacation "deal" we purchased. Then when I received the Certs Inc. Activation Form I find there is more money to hand out. Plus there are instruction that prevent us from using the package with our grandkids. This is no deal!
Wm

Comments

Fr
  15th of Mar, 2008
This is total scam.

On air heres what they say about the Ultimate Vacation adventure. 8 days and 7 nights at a condominium resort in the area of your choice (300 or more locations) plus free round trip airfare from a major airport. You have to pay any taxes ands surcharges and you can't go on major holidays. Our (meaning WELE) reservationists make the reservation. Buy one get one free.

Here's the truth.
1. you send a form into WELE. They take 21 days to reply.
2. You must send an activation form to CERTS, Inc. within 60 days of the date WELE sends it to you. With the form you must return a refundable money order deposit of $100 per traveler. The Activation request only includes air fare for 10 destinations two of which are in Florida. You must also include copies of phot ID. Only one application per year per household, so forget the idea of taking your family.
3. CERTS sends you a reservation form. You are excluded from the week before or week after 12 holidays which means that the package is only avaiable 28 weeks in a year. You make your reservation request 90 days in advance of your first requested date. You must request 3 dates 30 days apart, but because check in is always on Saturday, that is actually 35 days apart.
4. 14 days before your reservation, CERT sends you a reservation confirmation. You must then make and pay for your own airlines reservation.
5. You must fly on the day you check in and the day you check out.
6. Within 14 days of your return flight, you can request a refund of $250 per person, plus a refund of your $100 deposit. If you don't dot the i's and cross the t's excatly, the refunds are refused.

Go look at a calendar, block out 24 weeks for holidays, and then try to figure out how to request three different dates at least 35 days apart. Remember you have to block out those dates on your calendar until you receive your confirmation.

I had a similar experience with WELE cruise package.
Ce
  23rd of Jun, 2008
First, we'd like to apologize for any inconveniences you may have experience redeeming your travel certificate from our company. Keeping that in mind, we'd like to point out a few important details regarding the travel certificate business.

Our business is no different than any other business transaction in which both parties must comply with their agreement and adhere to the terms of service.

We highly recommend in the future if you receive a call or postcard from a marketing company promising you a travel certificate if you attend a timeshare presentation that you ask for the name of the company responsible for providing the incentive.

We further recommend if it is a Certs, Inc. incentive, that you visit our web site (www.certsinc.biz) where you can read the entire terms of service for each incentive we offer, and then make an educated decision on whether of not to move forward with the presentation.

Certs, Inc. has no control over the presentation by the marketing company or the sales tactics used by the vacation club representative. However, we do police their activities and from time-to-time will discontinue the sales of our products to these companies if we feel there is misrepresentation.

Certs, Inc. has never, and will never, change the terms of service on our incentives "after" it has been presented to our clients customers.

If you have not received a booking confirmation from our company for the travel date(s) you provided, you are entitled to a full refund of all monies paid to Certs, Inc.

Due to the inconveniences of a large cancellation rate for booked travel, your travel dates will not be confirmed until 14 days in advance. This is to benefit you by allowing a full refund in case you an experience a life event that keeps you from traveling on the dates you provided us.

If you feel you have not received a fair chance at redeeming your travel certificate, please contact our customer service department (1-800-292-0099) so we can research your situation and act accordingly based off your incentive's terms of service.

Sincerely,

Gregory A. Peaden, CEO
Certs, Inc.
Ra
  16th of Nov, 2010
Doug Wilhite, the previous owner of WELE robbed me of $20, 000. I was an employee of his in the sales dept. My largest commissions ever owed to me by any company and was robbed from me and my family 10 days before Christmas. I couldn't believe it was actually happening but it was. He's in jail now. Google and find out why and you will soon see that his prison time won't be easy. Craig Oates