Wele Radio / Can't get refund

1 Ormond Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

I had purchased a travel deal thru this Company. After which I found that it was almost impossible to make arrangements. I have tried to get my money back ($318) but all I get is a run-around. They claim, according to a local paper, Home town News, That they will give refunds. However that does not seem to be the case. Many people have complained to the attorney generals office and to other agencies about this. My booking is under the name Marlene Anderson but the payment is under the name Percy Clark. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Gr
      1st of Aug, 2008

I agree 100%, this place may be scating by the law just a tad. But anyone in their right mind can see the deceptive business practices going on here. They are scammers and their day will come.

• Vi
      29th of Oct, 2008

I was one of the fortunate ones tht i received several credits from wele on many of the trips, but, i have lost $$ too. i think that what has to be done is a class action suit against Doug Wilhite and family... all that have participated. now i know that after their last show that tricia and her husband are moving to texas and becky moved to boston so, that might be hard to locate them... but, a good lawyer can find a way to locate them///// also their website is still up and running with the travel show trips on their. surf thru it... if you can get other listeners who were customers of the show to connect, let me know...

6th of Jul, 2009

We have also lost alot of $$ to wele. They told us to send the money in to redeem our certificated . We were told the certificates were in the mail but received a letter telling us they used our money to run the station. We have not heard from them since. We have written them to know avail. We agree there should be a class action suit. People put their faith in him and trust what he says is true. We had to learn the hard way judy