Wele 1380 Radio Travel Show / Returned package, will not give me my refund

432 S. Nova Rd.Ormond Beach, FL, United States
Phone: 386-6774122
Wele 1380 radio Travel Show has misleading advertising, misrepresentation of products they sale, unsatisfactory service, and billing problems. I followed Wele"s return policy which states if you return your package within 30 days your money will be refunded to the original form of payment.

I made two purchases from Wele Travel Show on 6/19/2008, and returned what I purchased on the same day after reading all the loops you have to jumb through when, and if you get to use the package, all the extra fee's that they do not tell you about. While at the Office returning my purchase the lobby was full of very unhappy people doing the same thing, and complaining. Even if you return a package on the same day of purchase, you still have to fill out a return form and wait four to six weeks, the form says you have 30 days to return. I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND ALMOST THREE MONTHS NOW, they will not answer my e-amils, or phone calls. The only time you can get trough on the phone is if you want to purchase something. BUYER BEWARE !
Li