Wele 1380 Radio / hIDDEN EXPENCES AND RESTRICTIONS

1 432 South Nova RDOrmond Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 386 677 4123

I purchased a vacation package (Voucher), all expenses included.
There are expenses that were not to be included in the package. There is a $40.00 none- refundable redemption fee.There is a $100.00 processing fee.
Hotel taxes, food, beverages, airport transfers, gratuities and miscellanous expenses are not included. Well, I can see, food and beverages not to be included.
There are also restrictions on the vacation dates. There are black out dates for the vacation. I was told you can go on vacation anytime.
Michael Somma

Comments

Ma
  3rd of Sep, 2008

never respond to e mail or phone calls do not send product or certificates..defrauds

Li
  12th of Sep, 2008
Wele 1380 Radio
432 S Nova Rd
Phone: 386-677-4122

Wele 1380 Radio Travel Show is a RIP OFF, This is a followup three months after returning my package I still have not have a refund. The BBB wrote them three times for me, and they did not respond to them. That is what kind of people they are, RIP OFF'S.

Jo
  12th of Sep, 2008

this company i snothing but a scam- my partner is on the phone with them now- theyve been promising a refund since July- theyre pros at running you ragged.
Buyer beware with this company

We decided to file a complaint with the atty general and also sue them

Fr
  20th of Sep, 2008

I agree lets hope the Florida Attorney General shuts WELE down and throws Doug Wilhite in jail for the crook he is

Ma
  25th of Sep, 2008

This radio station's travel show is a JOKE. If it sounds to good to be true...

Ro
  26th of Sep, 2008

They also owe me a refund since june and all i get is a runarround. They also took my money for a gas card and two tickets for disney. Doug needs to lose his house also go to JAIL.Abig phony he, s been thrown out of several states

Su
  3rd of Oct, 2008
Wele 1380 Radio
432 South Nova RD
Phone: 386 677 4123
Weletravelshow.com

Attention Complaints,
I just sent e mail about my Travel and vacation. I am letting you know I sent all original paper work back to your radio station return receipt on September 30th...
Please credit my credit card for the expences.
Michael Somma

Ca
  21st of Nov, 2008
WELE 1380 Radio
432 S Nova Rd
Phone: 386 677 4122
weletravelshow.com

this stems from MAY! they sent wrong material, I sent it back, I still have no credit after many calls and emails and agreement by them that it IS due me, promises to credit my a/c, ; also paid for a voucher for air tavel, still no voucher 3 mos. later..will be going TO THE STATION next week, will file complaint w.FCC and State of FL if this
is not settled then...do not do business w them,
please

Ms
  1st of Feb, 2010

I bought a vacation package a little over a year ago and now its going to be worthless this month, I have contacted the station, emailed all of them, and no response. I even contacted and faxed my sheet over to the people I was taking the vacation too, and no response. I am very dissapointed.