Welcome Back Kotter DVD Set / received pirated discs when paid for new as advertised

1 China Review updated:

I purchased a Welcome Back Kotter DVD set for $59.95 plus $10.19 shipping. The dvd set was clearly advertised as "brand new" & 4 seasons on 22 dvds. I received copies of 9 dvds & discs 1 & 3 will not even play in my dvd player. I actually think they are blanks. The other that will play will freeze up as if you are watching satellite TV in a bad storm. They actually hand wrote each dvd # on the dvds! They claim to have a return policy of 15 days from the day you received them, but I'm not so sure about that. I really don't know exactly what to do at this point. I have emailed them on 3/2/09 & the email said they will respond within 24-48 hrs. Well, it's 96 hrs since the email & nothing! Please email everyone you know not to buy from these dirtbags!

Aj

Comments

• Sh
      20th of Apr, 2009

yes i order a dvd set along time ago and paid for it now they are sending the same set i don't need it

• Sh
      20th of Apr, 2009

i order this along time ago the same dvd set they sending me the same one agen