Weight Watchers / false advertising
I got on the web site to join the Weight Watchers free trial they show on TV. I never saw anything about the free week, but I thought I would get it when I signed on. After taking all my info it went to pages about what type Weight Watcher did I want, I had no idea so I decided this was not for me ( keep in mind this is all less than 5 min into the signing). I hit the button to cance and I got a email saying no refunds. The amount they charge my card for the free trial was $46.90. I wrote them 3 times explaining to them I was wanting to try the free week but it just was to confusing to me so I canceled and they said they would give me a free week when they renewed my next month fee. I told them all tolal I was on the web site less then 5 min and did not see anything about the plans they said sorry no refunds. I may not know a lot about the online system, but this is not right to charge me for this. I could under stand if I copied all their stuff and then wanted to cancel, BUT I DID NOT. Thanks for letting me complain it seems like everything on the enternet is a scam.
More Weight Watchers Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership! 
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass 
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free! 
- Weight Watchers Online - no free trial - it's a ripoff! 
- Weight Watchers - new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
- Weight Watchers International - abusive local group leader.
- Weight Watchers International - unauthorized credit card charges, misleading information
- Weight Watchers International - smart one meatloaf
- Weight Watchers - chocolate supreme mug cake
- Weight Watchers - lousy leader