Weight Watchers / stainless steel tea tumbler

Coralville, IA, US Review updated:

Several weeks ago I purchased the Stainless Steel Tea Tumbler with the box teas as set. I only began to use the tumbler last week. The first time I used it I washed it prior to using it. I only poured hot tea in it. During the day of using it I noticed my fingers had black in on them that came from the outside of the tumbler. I am hoping this is not normal and shouldn't be happening. At this point, just about all of the writing on the tumbler is gone. I have to say I am not very happy with this, and never expected this to happen. I carefully read the package to see it there was a warning that this was possible and did not find any such warning.

Thank you.
Alicia West
Member # M28019977

Al
Dec 02, 2016

Comments

• Ge
      Dec 24, 2016

I read the comment (complaint) on the weight watchers stainless steel tea tumbler. I also bought one last week. I have ben noticing black on my fingers also. I just realized today all the beautiful black design is about gone on my tumbler. I really like the tumbler and am keeping it. However I enjoyed the design on it and am disappointed it is about gone.

Genny 98277

• Mk
      Dec 29, 2016

I purchased the stainless steel "Sip & Worry Less" tea tumbler last week. I took it with me yesterday to an appointment. Towards the end of my appointment I noticed both of my palms were black and the design was rubbing off the tumbler. Too bad because I really like the design and function of this tumbler.