Weight Watchers Online / cancelled but credit card charged
Subscribed to weight watchers online sept. 22, 2008 for their free 7-day trial because that was the only way to view their website. On sept. 29, 2008, I cancelled before midnight of the 7th day according to their terms for cancelling, yet they charged my credit card for $65 saying that their automatic billing date would have been the day before. Grrrr since that wouldn't have given me 7 days free, I don't see how they think they can get away with this. Help!
More Weight Watchers Online Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership! 
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass 
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free! 
- Weight Watchers Online - no free trial - it's a ripoff! 
- Weight Watchers - new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
- Weight Watchers International - app only subscription cancellation fees/process not transparent
- Weight Watchers International - cancellation and payment
- Weight Watchers International - app 6 month trial
- Weight Watchers International - customer service
- Weight Watchers International - abusive local group leader.