Weight Watchers Online / cancelled but credit card charged

KS, United States Review updated:
3.75

Subscribed to weight watchers online sept. 22, 2008 for their free 7-day trial because that was the only way to view their website. On sept. 29, 2008, I cancelled before midnight of the 7th day according to their terms for cancelling, yet they charged my credit card for $65 saying that their automatic billing date would have been the day before. Grrrr since that wouldn't have given me 7 days free, I don't see how they think they can get away with this. Help!

Comments

Im
  13th of Feb, 2009
WHEN WW CHANGED THEIR FORM OF LISTING MONTHLY WEIGHT FOR ME AS A LIFETIME MEMBER, I FORGOT THE NEW BOOKLET BECAUSE IT WAS A CHANGED FORMAT, AND REALIZED LATER I LOST THE NEW BOOKLET. I WAS CHARGED $10.00. THIS IS AN UNFAIR PRACTICE SINCE I WAS NOT TOLD IF I LOST IT, I WOULD BE CHARGED. KATHY, AT THE SENIOR CENTER IN COLUMBUS, OHIO ALSO TRIED TO CHARGE ME $10.00 AT THE TIME I FORGOT TO BRING THE BOOKLET IN TO THE CENTER. IS THIS THE POLICY ON THE FIRST TIME THE BOOKLET WAS FORGOTTEN. THIS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE AND IT SEEMED UNFAIR. PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Jr
  17th of Jul, 2012
I subscribed to WW and charged the monthly pass to my account, I was never told this was a recurring monthly charge and was never mailed my monthly pass card. They are crooks, they continued to charge me for 9 months but will only reverse 3 months. I think this is a scam, never use your debit card or credit card with them...CASH ONLY!

Weight Watchers Logo Weight Watchers