Weight Watchers / cancellation

1 Kansas, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 816-734-2864

My husband and I are both monthly members and have been for approx a year. He has decided to do the program on his own. He cancelled his membership in late February, 2009. Our bank account to date has been debited $39.95 each month since. I have e-mailed WW trying to get a refund for the amount that has been debited since our cancellation and it has been a complete nightmare. No one will call back, they don't list any customer service number, and the on line representatives don't know what their talking about and contradict everything the website says. It was extremely easy to join and they took our credit card with no problems or hassle but it has been a horrible experience trying to get the refund we are entitled to. I wish I could get someone to call me back.

Comments

• Ph
      16th of Jun, 2008

Today is 6/16/08. On 6/9/08 I e-mailed Weight Watchers to cancel my monthly pass. I still have not received a confirmation either by mail or e-mail me back. I was very easy to join but why can't I cancel my pass as fast?

• Be
      26th of Jun, 2008

I would like to cancellmy monthly pass.

• El
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I would like to cancel my monthly pass immediately due to approaching surgery.

• Di
      31st of Jul, 2008

I want to cancel my membership to weight watchers as of 7/30/2008.

• El
      10th of Sep, 2008

Ok, I received my new card today. I wrote you that I wanted to cancel but you said I must wait until i received my new card since it had already been charged to my account.

So, not what. I am old so make it very easy please.
    Elizabeth Weinstein

• Br
      27th of Oct, 2008

I wrote weight watchers of America regarding the cancellation of my monthly pass and request a refund for the months of July- October I made a mistake when I suggest the account to put my refund in . I would like my refund to go back into the same account it was taken from. Thank you

14th of Nov, 2008

I need to cancell my weight watchers monthly pass. How do I go about doing that.

• Th
      25th of Apr, 2009

It is very easy to register on line and and set up monthly payments, but it is very difficult to get in touch with someone who can cancel your program. I faxed them on 4/22/09 and I was suppose get a reply within 48 hours. well, here it is Saturday, 4/25/09 and I still have not heard anything by e-mail or any other source. There should be a phone number where you could get in touch with someone.

• Tl
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I too cancelled my subscription back in October of 08 and I'm trying to get them to stop charging my account. No phone numbers are listed and I was told in an email that none are available. You can only email them. Talk about lame customer service. I've had enough of the run around and have filed a compaint with the BBB to try to help.

BUYER BEWARE WITH WEIGHT WATCHERS ONLINE

• Al
      11th of Jun, 2009

I have been trying to cancel them from taking my money and i can not find a way, so I guess I will have to go to my bank and stop payment. Is there another ways thank Aljean

• Kr
      11th of Jun, 2009

I forget exactly how you do it, but I know there's a way if you use online e-tools. There's something in "my account" or whatever they call it. They make it incredibly difficult to find, but it's possible.

15th of Jun, 2009

i only used one month of the 39.00 special and i have been charged for two additional months and would like that credited to my account arlene singer 37 hampshire lane boynton beach, fla. 33436 561 732 4076 confirmation code 5e433

15th of Jun, 2009

i would like to be credited for the two months i didn't use

15th of Jun, 2009

please refund me the two months i didn, t use

please return my money

• Mi
      29th of Aug, 2009

There is a customer service number on the back of your tracker. Call them, and they will help you.

• Ba
      18th of Mar, 2010

I would like to cancel my weight watchers program. My monthly pass number is W1124763 and it is valid until 19-Apr-2010. Please let me know that you cancelleld it and I am also sending by snail mail the "cancellation notice. Barbara De Jong