Weight Secrets/Tipper Health / Fraudulent Charge

1 San Jose, CA, United States Review updated:

Adding my voice to the complaints already posted. A $5.95 charge from Tipper Health followed by a $79 charge from Weight Secrets. I filled out no online free trial offer form nor did I have any phone conversation with them.
Chase have been very good about helping me with this fraud. I do hope Weight Secrets charges are red-flagged by the credit card companies

Comments

31st of Jul, 2009

stop to take cash on my credit card i want to cancel my memership at marie-pier robidoux mprobidoux@hotmail.com i don't want any products from you or an other compagny to connect whith you give me my money an cancel my ###ing command

• Ls
      14th of Aug, 2009

I can't get ahold of tipper health but I too recieved 5 charges for 5.95, the weightsecrests for 79.99 plus antiox-berry for 1.95 & 2.00. I have filed with the police and with my citi card. they have been great. I didnot request any of the crap and have sent any and all pkgs. back to sender.

• Cc
      20th of Aug, 2009

For those of you looking for a number to call and cancel any future charges - it's a CND # 1-902-595-2682 which my bank has provided me.

Call them and cancel straight away - tell them you require a confirmation # right away and NOT via email, as they say it will take 24 to 48 hrs to receive it via email.
    They will keep charging you if you do not cancel.
    Call your credit card provider and have them launch a dispute. This way you will not get any future charges to go through and you can try and claim the money back on what was originally charged.
    This is a HUGE scam!