Weight Loss Systems BFT / free trial offer

This company promoted a free 14 day trial for $4.95 shipping and handeling. I ordered the trial product, on 7/05/09. Today 7/17/09 is day #12. I have not received the free trial and I come to find that a charge of 139.97 has been charged to my account on 7/15/09 from XM Labs. Their phone number is [protected], I have called the last 3 day with no response. They said a representative would return my call, and they have not returned my call. Also when I emailed, there is no response my e-mail cannot not be delivered.

Comments

24th of Jul, 2009

I have the same problem.

24th of Jul, 2009

I have the same problem. I did not order, only sent for the free trial. They billed my card for $139.95.

• Dg
      25th of Aug, 2009

I have had the same problem. Today is day 12 and I still have not received the free trial. My 10th day fell on Sunday and no one answered. When I called on Monday, no answer. Called this morning and was on hold for 20 minutes before I spoke to a customer service rep who hung up on me! I've called back again and have now been on hold for 30 minutes. They are useless.

Has anyone had success in getting money back yet? Has anyone tried disputing through their credit card company or reported them to the better business bureau?