Weight_Loss_nutra / Sacm

1 1681 Donaldson CtHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-320-2983

I ordered a "free" trial of Diet Max. I also paid the shipping costs. Ordered on 9/24 found I had been charged $87 on Oct 4th. Called to complain and spoke to a "supervisor" named Steven Connor, Emp. ID# 972. He stated that I had to call and cancel the free trial before the 10 days "trial" was up. I told him I had not even received the product until Sept. 30th, so there was NO way I could "try" the product for 10 days. He said that in order for me to get my 10 days free, I needed to call for an extension! This is a case of internet fraud! They are using deception, confusion and the proverbial "fine print" tactics to get your money from you! He did tell me, because I was SO mad undoubtedly, that if I returned the UNOPENED bottle to them, they would credit me back $49.50. The remainder of the money would go to "restocking" fees even though he further explained that they could NOT resell this bottle. RESTOCKING fees!? Come on! I plan to take this further...anyone care to join me, please contact me at: lorrie.l.morris@gmail.com

More Weight_Loss_nutra Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      12th of Nov, 2010

I ordered a 14-day trial sample of Diet Max on August 18th with my debit card. I did not receive the product until August 24th. Before the trial was up, my account was charged $87.47 on August 27th! On Monday, August 30th, I called to complain that the 14 days weren't even up, that I was cancelling everything with them and demanded my money back. I had not even received any more product and they had already charged my account! "Edward", Agent #417 assured me that they would contact billing and get a refund sent. I also told him to cancel my order. He told me I had to go to another website to do it, so I did that. From then on, I called repeatedly every few days and was given the run around. I have spoken to supervisors repeatedly who assured me of the refund in 10 to 15 days, 3 to 5 days, 2 to 3 days, 24 to 48 hrs! In the meantime, I get continual I.S.O. fee charges on my account that states they are from Diet Max and the bank says they are conversion fees from out of the country! I left the account open to receive the refund but now my bank has closed it except to this refund that I have yet to receive today which is November 12th.

• Lo
      16th of Nov, 2010

I have just had a similar experience and currently on the phone to my bank to cancel my card as there have been several amounts of money taken from my account by these people, all completely unauthorised. I have been informed by my bank that over 90% of their complaints at the moment are relating to Diet Max and Weight Loss Nutra taking unauthorised payments from people and not delivering products. So if anyone is in Florida and would like to speak to these people personally, do send them my regards. The address I was given to write to in order to compain was 3609 North, 29th Avenue, Hollywood, Florida, 33020. Sure someone will now inform me that that address doesnt exist. I do hope which ever relevant American authorities pick up on this and take action against them.