Wehustle.co.uk / Don't buy from these nasty people!

United Kingdom Review updated:

I received the worst customer service ever!! Wehustle is a terrible company, they are rude and unprofessional and they should be out of business!
I bought a t-shirt from their website and a lot of time passed and there was no sign of my order so I contacted them to ask about my order status and delivery date. I was supposed to get my order within a week (max two) but it was already 3rd week of waiting so I was pretty worried. Their rep was rude and said that I need to wait. Another week passed and I contacted them again and their rep refused to communicate with me!! Then I spoke with their manager which said that I annoyed them with my calls! Then he simply cancelled my order and gave my money back. I never asked him to do that, I only wanted to know why was it taking so long!! This site is terrible!! Don't buy from these nasty people!

Ko
Jan 18, 2017

Comments

• Le
      18th of Jan, 2017

Sorry to hear about your problem but we can help resolve this for you easily and quickly. Our new online Law Firm Go Complain's offers a fixed fee legal complaint service it's only £29.99 and we handle everything about your complaint from calls to correspondence, whether it’s a return, refund, exchange, credit note, mis-sold or faulty goods on and offline.

All you need to do is complete our online form and upload any photos of receipts and the product.

Please be aware that we are a registered law firm not a claims handler.
    We do not charge any fees for any refunds or compensation just the one off fixed fee taken at application.
    As a law firm we can also escalate your complaint through the courts if necessary.
    Please visit http://bit.ly/2iHCJ3a